Regional Sales Manager at Fan Milk Plc – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Regional Sales Manager in the ongoing Fan Milk Plc job recruitment.
Regional Sales Manager at Fan Milk Plc – About Position
Fan Milk Plc, is a leader in the production and promotion of healthy, nourishing and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution networks across the length and breadth of the country. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well-established and fast-growing food processing company providing a broad range of products.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- Ensure Region KPIs are achieved.
- POP Execution; conduct structured market visits and provide written feedback -reports
- Responsible for the achievement of Regional Volume/revenue targets and other KPIs
- Responsible for developing existing customers and recruiting new ones.
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in the numbers of active vendors in assigned Region
- Ensure stock availability target is achieved.
- Ensure that customers keep products at the right quality temperature
- Ensure sales assets functionality – Bicycle, pushcart, headbox, freezers
- Responsible for price compliance.
- Drive and achieve Bicycles, Pushcarts and other sales asset utilization targets.
- Take ownership of the systems, tools, etc. provided by the Sales Capability Development Dept.
- Manage credit limits and debt to be within the set target.
- Mapping: identify and determine the right number of customers.
- Ensure understanding and execution of the commercial rules& guidelines
- Develop the channel, customer, and vendors’ expertise.
- Responsible for ensuring the identification and effective management of hotspots.
- Constructively analyze and report competition trends.
- Drive and monitor performance evaluation and coaching of AM & CDR.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
How to apply for Regional Sales Manager at Fan Milk Plc
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.