One of the clients of HR Leverage Africa, a reputable hospital, is inviting suitably qualified candidates to send in their applications to join their team of experts and fill the available vacant job positions.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- HR Leverage Africa Job Vacancies
- CWAY Group Job Vacancies
- Enterprise Communication Limited Job Vacancies
- Phyatex International Job Vacancies
- Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) Job Vacancies
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Job Vacancy
- GUO Transport Company Limited Job Vacancy
- Tunde Adejumo & Co. Job Vacancies
- Fidson Healthcare Plc Job Vacancies
- KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Job Vacancies
- Ensure Consulting Job Vacancies
- Jhpiego Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Job Vacancies
- Dayola Property & Development Company Job Vacancies
Job Position: Registered Intensive Care Unit Nurse (RICN)
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Bachelor of Nursing Science is added advantage.
- Valid practicing license with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption Letter
- 3 years and above as RN in hospital environment.
- BLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile.
How to Apply for Registered Intensive Care Unit Nurse (RICN) at HR Leverage Africa
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job position as the subject of the email.
November 18, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here