Engineering Institute of Technology in Australia is awarding the Relocation Grants to interested students who are willing to study a degree program at the Institution.
At EIT, students have lots of opportunities to work in different types of firms and develop their professional skills. It will give you the chance to develop your management skills and advance to roles supervising projects and people.
Application Deadline: November 20, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor and Masters
Value of Awards: Up to the value of AUD $2,000
Number of Awards: Five
Eligible Field of Studies: Campus Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering), Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering), Bachelor of Science (Electrical Engineering), Bachelor of Science (Civil and Structural Engineering), Master of Engineering (Mechanical), Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation), Master of Engineering (Electrical Systems), and Master of Engineering (Civil: Structural).
Eligibility for Relocation Grants at Engineering Institute of Technology
To be eligible, applicants must;
- be an incoming foreign student enrolled in one of the on-campus programs in Perth, Western Australia, or Melbourne, Victoria.
- be full fee-paying, without existing scholarships
- be proficient in the English Language
- submit one paragraph (contained within the Application Form) explaining why you should be granted this award.
- satisfy EIT’s entry conditions for the respective program.
- The Relocation Grant can be awarded in conjunction with another EIT Scholarship.
How to Apply for Relocation Grants at Engineering Institute of Technology
- If you have already submitted your course application, you can still send in your Scholarship Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The closing date for scholarship award applications is 1 month before the start date of the course.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- November 20, 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Australia scholarships here