Romanian State Scholarships is available for students who wish to pursue their studies in Romania.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Romania is offering this scholarship to international students that have shown interest in the country and also wish to be part of ever-growing institutions student and alumni body.
The scholarship’s main purpose is to help encourage international students for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Also, there are a few things to consider and understand before applying for the Romanian State Scholarships, and also note that the Romanian State Scholarships application form is free.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions about the Romanian State Scholarships:
- When will the Romanian State Scholarships start?
- How can I access the Romanian State Scholarships?
- Available scholarships in Romania?
- The Romanian State Scholarships for International Students.
- Any Latest information about the Romanian State Scholarships?
- How Can I Apply for at Romanian State Scholarships?
- Latest Updates on the Romanian State Scholarships.
- The Romanian State Scholarships closing date?
The Romanian State Scholarships – Details
The scholarship award program provided by the Romanian state, via the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to international candidates, on the basis of H.G. 288/1993, for the academic session 2020 – 2021, was creates. The scholarship awards are provided to foreign candidates from nations that are not part of the European Union, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Eligibility for Romanian State Scholarships
- The candidate for the scholarship award has to present study papers granted by endorsed/recognized educational institutions, possess good results in education, correspondingly an average of the study years of a minimum of 7 (seven) equivalent to the scoring system in Romania or the “Good” score, as the case.
- The candidate for the scholarship award is not, until 31 December of the year in which he/she was nominated, over 35 years of age – for bachelor and master studies and 45 years in that order – for PhD studies or for postgraduate studies.
- International students coming from all the countries of the world, except for EU member nations. International students of Romanian descent and those belonging to the nearby historic Romanian communities are eligible for other scholarship award programs.
Benefits of Romanian State Scholarships
The scholarship consists of:
- Free-of-charge tuition,
- Free-of-charge lodgings (dependent on availability, lodgings will be provided free-of-charge in students halls of residence, in adhering to the higher education rules and within the confines of the sums available for this aim),
- Financial assistance – a monthly sum representing :
- the conversion amount in Romanian currency of 65 EURO every month, for undergraduate scholars (1st cycle),
- the conversion amount in Romanian currency of 75 EURO every month, for post-graduate students (master degrees and specialization) 2nd cycle,
- the conversion amount in Romanian currency of 85 EURO every month, for postgraduate scholars (doctorate degree) 3rd cycle.
How to Apply for Romanian State Scholarships
To get all the important details about the scholarship awards (requirements, necessary credentials, enrolment calendar) and to tender their application files, the applicants should apply straight to:
- the Romanian diplomatic missions attached to the applicant’s nation of origin, or of residence, or to
- the diplomatic mission of the applicant’s nation of origin attached to Bucharest
- Not Specified
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a scholarship directory. We do not own the scholarships we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the institution’s decision to offer a scholarship to any applicant. What we provide to the general public and our audience is available scholarships globally and the scholarship application process that can help you to be selected by your preferred institution.