RusselSmith Group Recruitment is ongoing for an ROV Engineer. Here are the requirements, and qualifications needed to apply for this job here.
RusselSmith Group Recruitment for ROV Engineer, RusselSmith Group is an ISO 9001:2008 certified asset integrity management services establishment founded to attend to the needs of the worldwide oil and gas exploration and production trade, making use of rope access technology as their main channel of access.
A career at RusselSmith provides you development and an opportunity to make a difference. During the course of their history, they have continued to assist their staff to realize their dreams, whilst building chances for them to achieve their personal and professional potential. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
A number of questions are being asked around concerning job openings at RusselSmith Group Recruitment. Some of these questions are:
- What are the requirements for RusselSmith Group Recruitment?
- When will RusselSmith Group Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for RusselSmith Group Recruitment?
- Is RusselSmith Group Recruitment on?
- What is the deadline for RusselSmith Group Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the RusselSmith Group Recruitment form?
- Is RusselSmith Group Recruitment form out?
We have decided to address these questions by providing the information to our readers:
Current Job Opening at RusselSmith Group Recruitment
- ROV Engineer
Table of Contents
Job Position: ROV Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Grow project agendas in conjunction with the Projects Manager & Unit Manager; design, direct and allocate responsibilities for ROV project workers; schedule and approve overtime as necessary to meet up with project schedules.
- Completes work projects; Conversant with relevant work techniques and legislation
- Vigorously oversee the work environment for dangers; Recognise and highlight likely risk on a project. Oversees, assesses and guarantees that all work is being carried out securely.
- Implement technical and safety requirements for the project. Be present at all tailgate, team meetings, team debriefing, and welfare meetings.
- Conversant with relevant ROV work techniques and legislation; Report any nonconforming work. Prepare project reports. Assist in the necessary project documentation.
- Identify and report technical queries to Project Engineer and or Project Manager
- Data analysis. Reading and construing drawings and processes as may be necessary.
- A University first degree in Engineering, or equivalent technical discipline.
- 5-10 years
- Expertise in video ray Pro 4
- Must be fully competent, conversant and have a strong working knowledge of remotely operated vehicles (ROVs)
- Possess current certificates for all operation areas as per OGUK and other relevant guidelines.
- Familiarity in risk calculations, HSE Training, HSE Audits/Meetings/Inspections, HSE Performance Reporting, First-Aid, and Accident Inquiry.
- Advanced Subsea Engineering Certificate
- Knowledge and Adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Valid OPITO BOSIET/HUET Certification
- Good housekeeping standards
- International diving certification would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, and flexibility.
- Good team spirit and project management skills
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Interpersonal Skills – the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Quality control – demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors team and company work to ensure quality.
- Safety and security – actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Work in confined spaces, kneel, jump, run, work while lying on his stomach/back, crawl, and use repetitive movements of the arms and hands.
- Hearing, vision and speaking within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations and to receive ordinary information. Heavy lifting is expected.
- Operate a motor vehicle
- The Job is performed outdoor
Also, Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here