SA-GER CDR Scholarships At the University Of Western Cape in South Africa 2019 is available to international students looking to further their studies at the university. This post contains information on requirements and how to apply for the scholarship.
The University Of Western Cape – South Africa is offering scholarship opportunities to Individuals who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program includes monthly allowances of 650 Euro plus travel allowances for Master candidates and 900 Euro plus travel allowances for Ph.D. candidates. Tuition and registration fees are covered by the Scholarship Programme.
Numerous questions have been asked about SA-GER CDR Scholarships. These questions include:
- How can I apply for SA-GER CDR Scholarships?
- When is the deadline for SA-GER CDR Scholarships?
- When will SA-GER CDR Scholarships start?
- What are the benefits of SA-GER CDR Scholarships?
- What are the requirements for SA-GER CDR Scholarships?
To satisfy applicants’ inquisitions the following information will give complete details into the scholarship.
Eligible Countries: Africa
Course Level: Masters & PhD
Eligibility Criteria for SA-GER CDR Scholarships At the University Of Western Cape in South Africa 2019
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicants have to be enrolled in MA in the subject area of development studies, public administration, development management, and Ph.D. at the UWC.
- Candidates should possess an exceptional academic record – at least 70% for your most recent degree
- Candidates should submit an application inside 6 years of having concluded their previous degree
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Method of Application for SA-GER CDR Scholarships At the University Of Western Cape in South Africa 2019
Interested applicants will have to fill in an electronic application form (ONLY AVAILABLE FROM mid-APRIL to 15th July during open Calls)! Applications not using this e-form can´t be considered! As the e-form can only be submitted once, please make sure that your application is complete before submitting it!
Credentials that are required to be uploaded when making use of the e-form are:
- a letter of application
- a CV: Please use the Europass CV form available at https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/home
- an academic transcript from your last university
- certified copies of all academic certificates
- MA applicants will have to write a one-page paper about 1 or 3 different topics, available in the “How to apply” section of each Master Programme1
- Ph.D. candidates don´t need to write an essay but are required to submit a 5-page proposal on the research they would want to take on for the thesis. This should comprise their research question, the research methodology, and a (provisional) theoretical framework. A list of areas is given in the Ph.D. section.
- Extra one signed recommendation (academic) (and one professional if applicable) need to be uploaded to the e-form. Only if referees don´t want you to tender the reference yourself, the recommendation can be sent by the referee directly to email@example.com, specifying the candidate’s name!
Visit The Official Website For More Information
SA-GER CDR Scholarships At the University Of Western Cape in South Africa 2019 Application Deadline
- November 30, 2019