Sahara Group Recruitment 2019 is open the position of an IT Desktop Analyst within the organization. Here are the basic requirements, eligibilities and how to apply.
Sahara Group supports businesses in the energy industry. These establishments operate essentially within the energy industry and its related sub-sectors. The Group comprises of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impression on the business environment. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Different enquiries have been made recently concerning the Sahara Group Recruitment. These enquiries are:
- When will Sahara Group Recruitment start?
- Is Sahara Group Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for Sahara Group Recruitment?
- How can I apply for Sahara Group Recruitment?
- What is the deadline for Sahara Group Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Sahara Group Recruitment form?
- Is Sahara Group Recruitment form out?
We have good news. Recruitment in this organization is currently on, and we have addressed all your questions in this post. Please read through.
Current Job Opening at Sahara Group Recruitment
- IT Desktop Analyst
Job Position: IT Desktop Analyst
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Role of the Desktop Support Analyst is to maintain and operate computer systems and/or networks. The duties of an IT support analyst are wide-ranging and vary widely from one organization to another.
- The IT Department is charged with installing, supporting and maintaining desktop computing systems; planning for and responding to service outages and other problems that may arise.
- To perform the job well, the role holder must demonstrate a blend of technical skills in desktop operating systems Technologies, system administration and use of Microsoft Office tools. Other responsibilities may comprise End-user education and IT Project execution.
- Provide first level technical support and escalate issues to Tier 2 and 3 support when necessary
- Supervise and assess data network infrastructure: Switches, data network devices, routers, Network links, GSM
- Boosters, PBX, IP telephones and implement changes as required in improving performance.
- Monitor and evaluate voice network infrastructure: IP PBX, IP Phones, VoIP gateways, E1 lines and implement changes as required to improve performance
- Manage & Support Websites/Domains/Application Servers/Databases/Intranet Portals
- Interface with 3rd party service providers
- Provide periodic reporting of IT Support operations
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science/Engineering or any other relevant field
- 3 – 5 years of qualitative experience in technology deployment or support
- Certifications will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill, ability to work virtually, fluency in English as a contract language
- Good Knowledge of Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server Operating systems and Network Infrastructure (Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, File Services, etc.)
- Hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of Windows & Linux -based applications and their interaction with the underlying Operating system environment (Registry, System Services, Component application subsystem, etc.)
- Dexterity in setting up and managing Switches and Routers
- Good report writing skills
- Good IT process understanding
- Ready to Travel when required
- Very good problem-solving skills – frequently under various sorts of constraints and stress
- Highly analytical, hard-working,
- Creative & Logical,
- Organized, Professional conduct,
- Good Interpersonal skills
- 2nd and 3rd Tier IT Support team
- 3rd party service providers
- Sahara Group staff
- Other Stakeholders
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here