Sales Executive at Alan & Grant – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Sales Executive in the ongoing Alan & Grant job recruitment.
Sales Executive at Alan & Grant – About Position
Alan & Grant’s work is aimed at producing innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions directed at Performance Improvement & Business Development. They presently serve clients all over different sectors of the Economy in locations like Jos, Port Harcourt, and Lagos.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
- Promote sales through proactive and professional sales activities the products of the company and its associated companies
- Identify sales leads and convert leads to sustainable sales.
- Develop sales to achieve sales targets and increase market share.
- Establish customer relationships at all levels within prospective and existing customer’s organizations.
- Identifying and resolving client concerns.
- Responsible for updating product information, price and company’s information to customers.
- Collect cheques, do sales reports and send out marketing information.
- Manages direct reports within a region.
- Assigns and allocates work, sets priorities and deadlines.
- Advises personnel in the performance of their work, completes performance evaluations.
- B.A/B.Sc/HND in any discipline
- Minimum 4 yrs experience in sales in the FMCG sector.
- Able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and writing English.
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Negotiation and Prospecting Skills
- Creativity and Sales Planning Skills
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Alan & Grant Job Vacancies
- Deputy High Commission of Canada Job Recruitment
- Siemens Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Sales Executive at Alan & Grant
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.