Sales Executive at AXA Mansard – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Sales Executive in the ongoing AXA Mansard job recruitment.
Sales Executive at AXA Mansard – About Position
AXA Mansard is one of the leading Financial Institutions in Nigeria that has been providing world-class financial services over the years.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Identify and establish a business relationship with potential clients.
- Provide excellent customer service delivery to clients.
- Use product knowledge to maximize the sale of appropriate products that meet the need of the customer.
- Develop network in high-Income persons’ market space to find prospective clients.
- Work on generating a list of prospective clients.
- Develop sales through effective identification and analysis of the financial needs of clients.
- Use product knowledge to maximize the sale of appropriate products that meet the need of the customer
- Maintain a high presence at social functions and events to enhance AXA Mansard’s market presence
- Maintain a high level of customer interface thus leading to additional referrals from existing clients.
- Conduct discovery interviews and utilize information gathered to offer risk management solutions to clients.
Other activities aside from key responsibilities:
- Submits weekly/monthly prospects list to the office manager which should result in sales.
- Generating Leads which should result in sales.
- Cross-selling of policies to existing and new customers
- Sales of all policies at their discretion to customers other than those who walk into the Agency office
- Willingness to attend a social gathering that will benefit the business
- OND in any course
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Sound knowledge of insurance
- Ability to use a computer system and necessary work tools such as MS Word and MS Excel
- Sound verbal communication and strong written communication skills
- Candidates should reside around Ikeja axis.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Paystack Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
- International Housing and Construction Job Recruitment
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
How to apply for Sales Executive at AXA Mansard
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to [email protected] stating the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- 29th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.