Sales Manager at Svelte Global Company – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Sales Manager in the ongoing Svelte Global Company job recruitment.
Sales Manager at Svelte Global Company – About Position
Svelte Global Company is presently looking to employ suitably qualified individuals to fill the following entry-level and experienced roles described below.
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Create productive and professional relationships with important personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
- Oversee and examine performance metrics and suggest enhancements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Carry out research and detect new potential customers and new market openings.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in a relevant field.
- 4 years extensive experience in sales from a reputable courier company.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager.
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
- Availability to travel as needed.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
- International Housing and Construction Job Recruitment
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
- Food Concepts Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Recruitment
- Save the Children Nigeria Job Recruitment
- AXA Mansard Job Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Alan & Grant Job Vacancies
- Deputy High Commission of Canada Job Recruitment
- Siemens Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
How to apply for Sales Manager at Svelte Global Company
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- 10th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.