ARM Life Plc Recruitment is ongoing for the position of a Sales Representative. Read through this post for more details on requirements, eligibility and how to apply for the position.
ARM Life PLC is a prominent group of companies located in Nigeria with offices scattered across the country. ARM Life is the insurance branch of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent establishment, ARM is one of the biggest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a concentration on asset management of cited equities and fixed income securities. The company is looking for self-assured and energetic individuals to join its marketing team to improve its competitiveness in the market space.
Lots of enquiries have been made about the ARM Life Plc Recruitment. Some of these questions are listed below.
- Is ARM Life Plc Recruitment on?
- When will ARM Life Plc Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for ARM Life Plc Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for ARM Life Plc Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the ARM Life Plc Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for ARM Life Plc Recruitment?
- Is ARM Life Plc Recruitment form out?
To give responses to all enquiries, the following information will provide complete details into the ongoing recruitment.
Current Job Opening at ARM Life Plc Recruitment
- Sales Representative
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Description for Sales Representative at ARM Life Plc
- The company is looking for a passionate Marketing Specialist to help them in their overall marketing efforts.
- He/She will be an important part of the development and implementation of marketing strategies to reach goals from brand awareness to product advancement, must be able to understand consumer behavior tendencies and generate resourceful ideas, must be knowledgeable in specialized marketing models, principles and tactics to deliver effective marketing programs that will help the company’s standing and growth.
Job Responsibilities Sales Representative at ARM Life Plc
- Market/push the organization’s products to individual and corporate organizations.
- Offer financial advisory services to customers.
- Oversee all client queries.
- Meet the organization’s set objectives and targets.
- Follow up and find new clients.
- Carry out market research to find answers about consumer wants, behaviors and trends
- Come up with and develop ideas for creative marketing promotions
- Market financial services, get the client to the company and accomplish desired results.
- Market insurance products like education investment, mortgage, personal and group savings, memorial, and retirement saving savings plan to the needy, whereby each successful marketer will be eligible for double income with fewer working hours.
Job Recruitments In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Sales Representative at ARM Life Plc
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should send their CV to [email protected]