Uzzifra Nigeria Recruitment is ongoing for the position of Sales Representative. We have provided information on the requirements and how to apply for this role.
Uzzifra Nigeria Limited is a leading industry expert in the supply of medical equipment and consumables. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
These questions have been asked frequently by job seekers concerning the Uzzifra Nigeria Recruitment:
- When will Uzzifra Nigeria Recruitment start?
- Is Uzzifra Nigeria Recruitment on?
- How can I apply for Uzzifra Nigeria Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Uzzifra Nigeria Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Uzzifra Nigeria Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Uzzifra Nigeria Recruitment?
- Is Uzzifra Nigeria Recruitment form out?
Find the answers to these questions below.
Current Job Opening at Uzzifra Nigeria Recruitment
- Sales Representative
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Brief for Sales Representative at Uzzifra Nigeria Limited
- They are looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Responsibilities will comprise sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as bargaining contracts with potential clients.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics and also good interpersonal skills. The previous familiarity in a sales role is a plus.
Job Responsibilities Sales Representative at Uzzifra Nigeria Limited
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Attain agreed upon sales targets and results within the plan
- Evaluate the territory/market’s prospect, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and new products
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Recruitments in Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Sales Representative Job Requirements and Qualification
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Very much motivated and target focused with a demonstrated track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Candidate must possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc in relevant qualifications.
- Minimum requirement of 2+ years experience in sales or in a similar role
- The applicant must be a resident in Lagos.
How to Apply for Sales Representative
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org