Sales Support Specialist at DHL Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Sales Support Specialist in the ongoing DHL Nigeria job recruitment.
Sales Support Specialist at DHL Nigeria – About Position
At DHL, people mean the world to them. That’s the reason their goal has always been to attract and keep the best talent all over the world. They offer challenges and chances for personal and professional growth. They acknowledge the difference you bring to their business, and together they share the pride of building THE logistics firm for the world.
Under the DHL Supply Chain umbrella, one of the business branches of DHL, they offer tailored logistics and industry solutions in the fields of supply chain management, distribution, warehousing, value-added services, and lead logistics provider services for their customers – assisting them to deliver better results every day.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
- Supports the Sales team in the country to ensure effective support of Sales channels.
- Providing customer information, supporting the identification and qualification of sales leads o Analyzing Sales Index
- Preparing Sales reports o Supporting the customer contact by preparing customer documents
- Preparing Sales reports
- Supporting the customer planning and implementation process.
- Preparing quotations and contracts (including rate proposals and proposal writing
- Preparing business reviews
- University degree in relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in the Forwarding industry is required.
- Extensive knowledge of the Forwarding industry
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Results-driven and attention to details o Ability to work effectively, independently and in a team environment
- Ability to understand IT-based systems and online tools o Advanced Knowledge in Excel is required.
- Strong problem-solving mentality
- Experience with MS Office e.g. Outlook, Excel, Power PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM tools is required
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Vivo Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Vacancies
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Recruitment
- Abuja Clinics Job Vacancies
- Royal Norwegian Embassy Job Vacancies
- COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale Job Vacancies
How to apply for Sales Support Specialist at DHL Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their Application Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
10th January 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.