Are you an African woman? Are you seeking for a scholarship opportunity to support your educational pursuit? If yes, then apply for the SAWISE Angus Scholarship For African Women in Science and Technology.
The Association of South African Women in Science and Engineering (SAWISE) is awarding scholarship opportunities to female students entering their Honours level/ 4th year of study.
Every year SAWISE grants the Angus Scholarship award and the conditions for eligibility include:
- A sub-Saharan black female
- Required to have attained 70% or above grade average in her field of study.
- Only for programs at Honours level (or 4th year equivalent like engineering)
- In any field of science and engineering.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2020
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Women in all African countries.
Eligible Field of Study: Science and Engineering
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Value of Scholarship: Recipients will receive R15 000.
Duration of Scholarship: One year, full-time study
Eligibility for SAWISE Angus Scholarship in South Africa
- Applicants must be sub-Saharan black females.
- Applicants must have achieved 70% or above grade average in her subject of study.
- Applicants must be students at Honours level (or 4th year equivalent e.g. in engineering) in any discipline of science and engineering.
South African applicants will be given preference. The successful candidate should become a functioning member of SAWISE.
How to Apply for SAWISE Angus Scholarship in South Africa
Applications for these scholarship awards have to include copies of the following:
- Curriculum vitae.
b. An official academic transcript (record).
c. A letter of motivation (~350 words).
d. A certified copy of your ID.
e. A completed online application form.
If you have not been gotten in touch with by SA WISE by 20 December, you have regrettably not been successful in your application. For inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
- 15th November 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here