Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program is available to international students looking to further their studies at selected universities in the US. This post contains information on requirements and how to apply for the scholarship.
Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship program grants 10 months of non-degree academic study and related expertise experience in the US.
This scholarship program fellows are handpicked based on their potential for leadership and also their commitment to public service in the public or private sector.
Humphrey program encourages the mutual exchange of intelligence about common issues of interest in the United States and fellow countries.
This Scholarship provides valuable options for leadership development and professional relationship with Americans and their counterparts from nations across the world.
Numerous questions have been asked about Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program. These questions include:
- How can I apply for Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program?
- When is the deadline for Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program?
- When will Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program start?
- What are the benefits of Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program?
- What are the requirements for Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program?
To satisfy applicants’ inquisitions the following information will give complete details into the scholarship.
Subjects Of Study At Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Economic Development/Finance and Banking
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Higher Education Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Technology Policy and Management
- Trafficking in Persons, Policy, and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
Host Institutes For Humphrey Fellowship Program
Fellows of these particular programs are placed at one of the seventeen selected Universities in the United States.
Total Number Of Awards for Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program
There are approximately 160 to 190 awards given to fellows each year from the program.
- Citizens Of Africa
- Middle East
The fellowship program provides the following;
- Payment of tuition and all institutional fees at the assigned host University.
- Academic English language mentorship, if required
- Living allowance and also a one-time settle-in allowance.
- Health and Accident coverage
- Computer subsidy
- All expenses paid trip to and from the United States for the program and also for events related to the program.
- Professional development allowance for mentor-ship activities such as professional visits, conferences, and field trip
Application Requirements for Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program
Applicant must have the following so as to be eligible for the Humphrey Fellowship Program:
- Undergraduate degree (University degree)
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Limited or no experience in the US
- Leadership Qualities
- Records of applicants public service in their local community.
- Excellent English skills
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
How To Apply for Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program
Follow the link to apply for the program – https://bit.ly/1drxYSL
Application deadline June,1st, 2019