Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship Program in Saudi Arabia, The 2019-2020 call for IsDB applications is now started! This award is open to nationals of any of the IsDB part countries and Muslim people group in non-member countries. This opportunity will be facilitated to the Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., and Post-doctoral research students.
The Programmes are designed to attract talented male and female students and build the right competence required to empower communities with a special focus on “Sustainability Science” in line with the approved fields to support the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
These are some of the questions that are being asked concerning Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship.
- How can I apply for Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship?
- When is the deadline for Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship?
- When will Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship start?
- What are the benefits of Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship?
- What are the requirements for Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship?
We will provide answers to these questions in this post, and afford applicants a hitch-free application process.
Eligibility for the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship Program in Saudi Arabia
- These are available for Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- Scholars from all the discipline areas are acceptable for this grant.
- Eligibility criteria are as follows –
- For Undergraduate Programme- The eligible candidates should Complete senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with good grades in major subjects.
- For Master Program: The qualified applicants must be a graduate with a grade exceeding “Good” in his/her academic career, be designated by an academic research institution in the home nation, be recommended by three referees, and not in receipt of another award program.
- For PhD and Post-doctoral research Programme: The eligible candidates should have minimum M.Sc and Ph.D. (for Post-Doctoral research) in the field of sustainable science; have a record of publications/research in the same field, and have a proposed field of study and/or research in one of the disciplines listed below the approved areas of study with its scientific and development significance to the nation being clearly proven in a research proposal.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
How to Apply for the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship Program in Saudi Arabia
- How to apply: After taking the admission in the desired college or university, students are requested to fill the application form.
- Supporting Documents: For being considered for this grant, students are required to submit a sign a Surety Bond stating their commitment to their studies, their return to their countries upon completion of their studies and serve their communities and countries.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are willing to take part in this education for them admission requirements will be varied according to their chosen university or college.
- Language Prerequisite: To be considered, the applicant should demonstrate proficiency in the English language
- Closing date: Applications for this academic has been concluded but students can apply for the next academic session, as the application is already opened for that.
This program will cover the full educational cost to be paid straightforwardly to the college, month to month living and book expenses, recompenses equivalent to the typical cost for basic articles in the country of study, medical treatment, and so on.
Deadline for Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship Program in Saudi Arabia