Scholarships at Vytautas Magnus University is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have provided details in this post on the eligibility and how to apply for the funding.
Applications are presently welcomed for the International Scholarship Program which is granted to exceptional candidates who are seeking to pursue a degree program at Vytautas Magnus University – Lithuania.
These scholarship awards are provided to present and intending foreign students of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programs instructed in English at Vytautas Magnus University.
Answers to the following questions concerning Scholarships at Vytautas Magnus University have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for Scholarships at Vytautas Magnus University?
- When is the deadline for Scholarships at Vytautas Magnus University?
- When will the application for Scholarships at Vytautas Magnus University start?
- What are the benefits of Scholarships at Vytautas Magnus University?
- What are the requirements for Scholarships at Vytautas Magnus University?
VMU scholarship awards completely cover tuition fee or portion of it for:
- the whole study period
- one academic year
- one semester
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Masters
Number of Awards: Not known
Eligibility for Scholarships at Vytautas Magnus University
You are worthy of a Vytautas Magnus University Scholarship award if you:
- Meet the University’s academic requirements and your Grade Point Average (GPA) is not lover than 8 out of 10.
- Meet English language entry requirement.
- Possess an offer of admission for a full-time Bachelor or Master Programme at Vytautas Magnus University or satisfy the access conditions foreseen for the selected degree program.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
How to Apply for Scholarships at Vytautas Magnus University
- Filled-in Scholarship Application form
- High School or Bachelor degree diploma and its supplements (transcript of records) in the original language and translated into English. These documents must either (a) approved by the Apostille – for citizens of countries acceding to the 1961 Hague Convention.
- Copy of Letter of Acceptance issued of Vytautas Magnus University.
- Copy of passport or other documents of identification (note: passport should be valid at least until October 2021).
- Proof of English proficiency. Minimum requirements: TOEFL 87 iBT / 534 PBT, IELTS 5.5., level B2; or a formal document from an official institution saying you had courses in English or studied the English language.
- Documents (scanned copies) certifying the results of their scientific (art) production and (or) other scholarly activity if any.
Scanned copies of application documents have to be sent by e-mail to VMU International Cooperation Department ([email protected]).
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Application Deadline for Scholarships at Vytautas Magnus University
- Not Specified