Secretary at Workforce Group – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Secretary in the ongoing Workforce Group job recruitment.
Secretary at Workforce Group – About Position
Workforce Group is hiring on behalf of its patrons in different industries to fill the following vacant position described below.
Job Title: Secretary
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Implement and maintain office systems.
- Maintain schedules and calendars.
- Arrange and confirm appointments.
- Organize internal and external events.
- Handle incoming mail and other material.
- Maintain the company’s databases.
- Liaison with internal and external contacts.
- Organize the flow of information both on the inside and on the outside.
- HND / B.Sc in a relevant course of study
- Must have done their NYSC.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Secretarial/PA/Administrative functions.
- Very conversant with MS Office packages.
- Must be smart and very resourceful.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to handle work pressure
- Age Limit is 30 years old.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Workforce Group Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
How to apply for Secretary at Workforce Group
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 29th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.