Sellafield Energy Resources Recruitment is a contract based recruitment for their client who is currently on the lookout to fill the Logistics Specialist position within their organization.
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited’s client, a major IOC currently operating in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below.
Different enquiries have been made recently concerning the Sellafield Energy Resources Recruitment. These enquiries are:
- Is Sellafield Energy Resources Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for Sellafield Energy Resources Recruitment?
- How can I apply for Sellafield Energy Resources Recruitment?
- When will Sellafield Energy Resources Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the Sellafield Energy Resources Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Sellafield Energy Resources Recruitment?
- Is Sellafield Energy Resources Recruitment form out?
We have good news. Recruitment in this organization is currently on, and we have addressed all your questions in this post. Please read through.
Current Job Opening at Sellafield Energy Resources Recruitment
- Logistics Specialist I
Job Position: Logistics Specialist I
Job Location: Lagos
- Logistics Specialist provides subject matter expertise to operating teams. A professional resource for Logistics and may comprise aviation, shore base, marine, ground transportation, and camp services to provide safe, reliable and cost-effective logistics services. Demonstrates good planning, scheduling, coordination, and administration skills and the ability to influence without authority at all levels within an organization. Logistics Specialists might cover some or all of the duties enumerated below.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Implements operations and maintenance design philosophies including project specifications.
- Provides technical support and coordination of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), Global Product Quality Management System (GPQMS)/Global Product Integrity Management System (GPIMS), Hydrocarbon Controls Practices (HCP) matters, Unit Internal Assessment (UIA), and audit preparation.
- Provides technical support and coordination of risk assessments, incident investigation, and conceptual and pre-Front End Engineering Design (FEED) studies.
- Supports coordination of cost management and productivity improvement plans.
- Supports operating teams troubleshoot complex issues and may provide operations assistance during peak loads.
- Provides technical support and input to training development and delivery.
- Participates in cross-functional initiatives.
- Supports Operations Management as requested.
- Shares Best Practices and provides feedback for enhancement.
- Participates in company networks.
- Supports logistics teams troubleshooting issues.
- Provides support to ensure all Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and Export Controls requirements are met.
- Provides support and logistic assistance to the local Emergency Response Team (ERT).
- May provide support for fixed asset inventories of Logistics Assets.
- May assist and organize aviation services comprising Personnel Tracking, Flight Scheduling, Aviation Communication, Aircraft Fueling, Helicopter Landing Operations (HLO) Responsibilities, and Operations, ERT Duties.
- May assist and organize Marine services comprising Personnel Tracking, Vessel Scheduling, Marine Communication, Marine Fuel Mgmt., Cargo Transfers, ERT Responsibilities.
- May assist and organize Shore Base services comprising Material Handling/Tracking, Yard Operations/Security, Fuel Mgmt., Cargo Transfers, Dangerous Goods and Waste Mgmt., ERT Responsibilities.
- May assist and organize Ground Transportation services comprising Vehicle Scheduling/Maintenance/Tracking/Apply aspects of Passenger & Service Vehicle Safety Management Guide (PVMG)/Apply guidelines from Security, ERT Responsibilities.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
- 5-10 years working experience in a similar role in the Oil and Gas company
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degrees with at least a Second Class Upper. Candidates with a Second Class Lower can also apply if they have concluded a Master’s Degree.
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills; able to network effectively across organizations.
- Behavioral Skills: adaptability, analytical capability, applied learning, effective communication, sound decision-making
- Functional Skills: Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) management – operations and maintenance, managing critical operations, operations – specific technology and unit or area, maintenance management, logistics, general marine operations.
How to Apply for Logistics Specialist
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
- Kindly read through the qualifications carefully before proceeding with your application, as only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
- 26th June 2019