Senior Account Officer at Rural Homes – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Senior Account Officer in the ongoing Rural Homes job recruitment.
Senior Account Officer at Rural Homes – About Position
Rural Homes Limited is an integrated property development company focused on private, public and commercial projects. They are especially focused on property expansions and the development of private residences, commercial structures, housing estates, and infrastructure. With more than 20 years of experience in the real estate sector, Rural Homes Limited has a great reserve of experience and resources, giving it the financial, technical and administrative ability required to effectively plan, develop and manage landed properties.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Senior Account Officer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Reporting Line: Reports to Head of Department
Working Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Assist in computing taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, and other tax requirements.
- Assist in computing and Remitting Statutory deductions such as Pension and NHF in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Develop, monitor, and analyze budgets.
- Posting and reconciliation of transactions on the company’s accounting software.
- Prepare forms and manuals required for accounting and bookkeeping activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain creative solutions to business and financial problems.
- Carrying out internal auditing and control functions.
- Advise employees and management in areas such as compensations, employee health care benefits, and other payroll emoluments.
- Investigate irregularities in financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
- Appraise, evaluate, and take inventory of company assets while maintaining an asset register.
- Analyze, Reconcile and Post Petty cash and Fuel imprest.
- Monthly physical stock take and reconciliation.
- Cash management.
- Compilation and submission of weekly sales report.
- Confirmation of customer deposits and Issuance of receipts.
- Setting up and updating customer’s payment records.
- Management, Preparation, and payment of monthly payroll.
- Management of Loan process& other financial management functions.
- And perform any other responsibility that may be assigned by the Head, Finance & Accounts.
- Must reside in Abuja.
- Minimum of a first degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA is an added advantage.
- MBA or Masters in Accounting, Finance or a related field is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years post NYSC experience in a relevant accounting role.
- Experience using practical and hands-on accounting software. Experience with SAGE is an added advantage.
- Highly organized and result oriented.
- A team player with leadership abilities.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
- Vincintoire Limited Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment
- OPEC Job Recruitment
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Paystack Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
How to apply for Senior Account Officer at Rural Homes
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 17th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.