IHS Towers is the biggest autonomous mobile telecommunications substructure provider in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Established in 2001, IHS offers services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Presently, IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Zambia, and Rwanda. Subsequent to the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower systems in Nigeria, IHS owns more than 23,300 towers in Africa. They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Top Government Jobs in Nigeria
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Planning Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- Federal Government Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment – Apply Now
- NUT Recruitment – Apply Now
- NERC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment – Apply Now
- NDDC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment – Apply Now
- NABTEB Recruitment – Apply Now
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- NITDA Recruitment – Apply Now
- SON Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- NIMASA Recruitment – Apply Now
- FMARD Recruitment – Apply Now
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Fixed Assets
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Fixed Assets (FA). In this role, you will be responsible for implementing fixed assets best practices and processes.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Support ongoing change, process standardization and continuous improvement initiatives across the FA function.
- Handle customer-facing interactions on all FA activities.
- Support Lead Analyst-FA on all Shared Services Centre (SSC)-related activities pertaining to FA, including transition of in-market activities, processes, and systems knowledge to SSC in Dubai.
- Oversee daily activities of direct reports responsible for IFRS 16 accounting and reporting aspects and financial affairs of company lease profiles.
- Support and assist in coordinating timely recording of all FA activities, including new additions, deletions, inter-entity movements/ transfers, decommissioning activities, and disposals. Act as the focal point for ensuring the ERP recording of these activities by SSC.
- Assist in coordinating timely recording of all lease-related activities, including new additions, renewals, inter-entity movements/ transfers, and decommissioning activities. Act as the focal point for ensuring the ERP recording of these activities by SSC.
- Ensure completion and management of appropriate trackers for Capex projects, including replacement Capex and non-routine maintenance programs. Maintain liaison with the Project Management Office (PMO) and Rollout teams and the Chief Technical Officer’s (CTO’s) office.
- Coordinate monthly closing of financial records and posting of month-end information with SSC, including Capex accruals, IFRS accounting, Capex cost reviews and assessments for major vendors, etc. Ensure the accuracy of post-close financial statements pertaining to FA.
- Manage all Capex and lease-related queries and issues in consultation with local Technical and Real Estate teams. Ensure liaison between the company, vendors and external accountants to meet information needs and proper maintenance of information to meet historical purposes.
- Provide accounting assistance to support user departments and operations/ technical staff.
- Act as point of contact with SSC on escalations and urgent requests pertaining to FA.
- Provide any out-of-turn support for processing urgent or critical requests and ensure coordination with the SSC team.
- Coordinate all internal and external audit work within FA pertaining to IFRS 16 compliance.
- Support performance management and reporting against FA metrics with a core focus on Capex projects, age analysis for Capital Work in Progress (CWIP) and capital advances, and actual vs forecast analyses for Capex and depreciation.
- Ensure implementation of Finance policies, processes and procedures.
- Formulate policies aimed at ensuring process improvement across FA with key focus on lease management process and IFRS 16 compliance.
- Ensure strict compliance with policies, processes, procedures, IFRS, IAS and GAAP.
- Support training and education on new policies, practices, and standards.
- Perform any other activities or tasks assigned from time to time and/ or required as part of continuous improvement initiatives within the company.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (Finance and Management-related strongly preferred).
- Evidence of professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA).
- +5 years’ relevant post-NYSC work experience in the core accounting function.
- Demonstrable proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Must possess solid knowledge of Fixed Assets best practices and trends which support the implementation of effective business partnering.
- Proven work history of finance business partnering and use of ERP platforms.
- Experience in Finance functions within the telco industry is an added advantage.
- Customer Focus
- Be Bold.
- Business Partnering
- Financial Accounting
- Problem Solving
- Business Continuity
- Use of MS Office Tools (advanced)
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Collaboration & Teamwork.
Application Closing Date
2nd December 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment – Apply Here
- NNPC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Army Recruitment – Apply Here
- Npower Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment – Apply Here
- EFCC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment – Apply Here
- NIMC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nabda Recruitment – Apply Here
- NYSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- FRIN Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Here
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here