Senior Contract Drilling Analyst at WTS Energy – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Senior Contract Drilling Analyst in the ongoing WTS Energy job recruitment.
Senior Contract Drilling Analyst at WTS Energy – About Position
WTS Energy offers staffing and manpower services for the international oil and gas and energy sectors. They provide engineers and consultants to their patrons’ projects and operations and carry out employment outsourcing services like workforce management in oil and gas regions all over the world. WTS Energy functions worldwide with offices in 14 nations and is operational in more than 50 nations.
- Ability to initiate plans for the Improvement of company systems and procedures for cost control and manages approved development work.
- Ability to maintain historical drilling and completion cost/expenditure records and data against which trends may be measured and estimates developed.
- Ability to supervise the operation of the company’s integrated project cost control systems and all other applications relevant to the cost function
- Ability to prepare and make presentations to JV Partners, management and project personnel on current project cost control methods and procedures
- Ability to support the drilling teams in formulating budgets for both corporate and external budget cycles.
- Ability to review and process drilling invoices to ensure compliance with the commercial terms of contracts and correct coding of costs.
- Ability to organize and participate in regular inventory/stock checks at all locations where drilling stock is held.
- Ability to provide any and all necessary support during routine audits of drilling costs by corporate auditors, partners, and statutory auditors.
- Ability to analyze cost expenditure reports; reviews project progress and make recommendations to drilling engineers and supervisors.
- Higher education (Degree) relevant to the position.
- Experience in engineering and contracting
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Have 3-6 years’ experience from an Energy, Oil and Gas experience
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Senior Contract Drilling Analyst at WTS Energy
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.