Maersk Group Job Vacancies, Vacancies at Maersk Group. The organization is recruiting and there are available job openings at Maersk Group Job Vacancies.
Maersk Group is a unified transport & logistics firm with a lot of brands and is a worldwide leader in container shipping and ports. Comprising a stand-alone Energy sector, the firm employs around 88,000 employees across operations in 130 nations. They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Senior Customer Service Agent
- Have more Customer’s business Acumen and ability to know what factors drive the decision making.
- Ability to align with customer expectations upfront & to be able to respond with suggested solutions
- Be the main point of contact for own customers and guarantee smooth implementation of the end-to-end shipment lifecycle
- Proactively track shipments and notify customers of relevant deviations from the transport plan, including potential solutions or alternatives.
- Together with One team, own customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions.
- Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction across Maersk product offering (own customers).
- Willingness to go the extra mile towards the customers & with focus on providing solutions.
- In general, actively seek out and act on continuous improvement opportunities both in relation to customers and internal / external stakeholders
- Minimum BSc or Masters Degree /MBA in any Business related course
- Minimum 5 years customer service or logistics & services experience.
- Proficient use (above average skill) in the use of Microsoft office tools i.e. excel, word and power point etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for Customer Service.
- Pro-active person with a service-oriented mindset.
- Dedicated, Decisive and result orientated with a can-do attitude.
- Likes to get it right the first time, find root cause of issues, and can look ahead to avoid issues from happening.
- Able to work under pressure while keeping quality in focus.
- Good process understanding and digital proficiency.
- Well organized, efficient and effective.
- An excellent team player.
- Good moral compass and ability to work the Company’s values.
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. So, we offer:
- Results orientation
- Improved commercial and leadership capabilities
- Interaction within the broader Area for best practice sharing
- Creating a network within the global organization
- Understand market and customer drivers
- Improve understanding of how best to generate profit for Maersk
Application Closing Date
13th November 2019.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancies
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Job Vacancies
- Aquarian Consult Limited Job Vacancies
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
- Exzie Business Solution Internship & Experience Job Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Vacancies
- Atlantic Hall School Teaching & Non-teaching Job Vacancies
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here