Senior Data & Research Analyst at First Bank of Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Senior Data & Research Analyst in the ongoing First Bank of Nigeria job recruitment.
Senior Data & Research Analyst at First Bank of Nigeria – About Position
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s biggest financial services company by total assets and gross income. With over 10 million customer accounts, First Bank has more than 750 branches offering a broad range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has worldwide presence via its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, and also its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Senior Data & Research Analyst
Ref No: 20000033
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From: Banking Officer; To: Assistant Manager
- Provide monthly thought leadership reports on various sectors of the economy.
- Identify value chain mapping reports as leads creation for the bank.
- Constant monitoring of competitors across all sectors in the market.
- Actively participates in corporate strategy and planning sessions representing the fact-based voice of the customer, clients and business partners.
- Tightly manages outside consultant and research vendor spending and builds internal capabilities as appropriate, to ensure the greatest value / highest leverage for research investment.
- Ensure findings are presented in the way most suitable to the different areas of the business
- Mine and prune data from primary and secondary sources
- Conduct a periodic scan of the competition product features and offerings.
- Constantly scan the competitive landscape to identify trends, inhibitors, threats, and opportunities for partnerships.
- Make recommendations on areas such as the viability of an idea, potential to market a product and market trends for current/similar products.
- Participate in developing integrated marketing and product strategies designed to meet the organization’s strategic goals and drive the change towards a customer-centric business
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Working knowledge of market research methodologies and best practices.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
How to apply for Senior Data & Research Analyst at First Bank of Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.