Senior Drilling Supervisor (HPHT Operations) at WTS Energy – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Senior Drilling Supervisor (HPHT Operations) in the ongoing WTS Energy job recruitment.
Senior Drilling Supervisor (HPHT Operations) at WTS Energy – About Position
WTS Energy offers staffing and manpower services for the international oil and gas and energy sectors. They provide engineers and consultants to their patrons’ projects and operations and carry out employment outsourcing services like workforce management in oil and gas regions all over the world. WTS Energy functions worldwide with offices in 14 nations and is operational in more than 50 nations.
- He drives & manages field base HSE and ensure the safety of personnel, properties, and the environment. Function as an emergency response focal point.
- He is personally responsible for the integration of the field personnel and enforcement of their compliance to the operator’s workover, drilling & completions procedures, manuals and policies during well execution. Responsible for the documentation of well condition and integrity prior to well handover to production.
- He executes & manages the well contracts for all vendors mobilized to the rig site. Evaluate and report on performing service contractors to safeguard the technical and commercial interests of the company.
- Makes valuable input into the drilling, workover and completions program based on field experience.
- He ensures adequate logistics plans for equipment / materials usage at wellsite.
- He coaches trainee engineers and mentors other Drilling Supervisors attached to the rig operations.
- He is responsible for managing and transmitting quality drilling operations reports, cost reports, and other valuable drilling activities related reports daily to the head office before the well operations morning broadcast.
- Coordinates the daily well operations morning broadcast from the field and ensures concise information is available to aid the decision-making process.
- Manages the permit to work system on the wellsite to ensure well operations are executed in a safe, coordinated and efficient manner.
- Reviews and signs off timely all work completion certificates and timesheets for work done in the field
- He is responsible for the onsite supervision of a high-risk profile well/special project required to deliver value within the scope, schedule and cost baselines of the project.
- He is responsible for continuous monitoring of D & C execution process effectiveness and suggests changes to process and program improvement.
- Excellent understanding of good operations and rig activities
- Good communication skills
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience in oil and gas Company
- High knowledge of rig equipment and their functionality
- Good knowledge of oil and gas regulations and standards
- In current possession of valid IWCF Certification
- Member of at least one professional body, including SPE
- Analytical mindset and ability to solve problems
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Senior Drilling Supervisor (HPHT Operations) at WTS Energy
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.