9mobile is a private limited liability company in Nigeria. The EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in the year 2007, allowing the EMTS render Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless)service; Digital Mobile Services; International Gateway Services and National Long Distance Services alongside the spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancies
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Job Vacancies
- Aquarian Consult Limited Job Vacancies
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
- Exzie Business Solution Internship & Experience Job Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Vacancies
- Atlantic Hall School Teaching & Non-teaching Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
Job Position: Senior Engineer, Software Development
- Partner with product management, marketing and the rest of product development team to understand product vision, user needs, brand design aesthetics and back-end infrastructure.
- Change comprehensive business needs into innovative technical solutions and participate in product advancement to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
- Build high quality prototypes, evidences of concept alongside production-quality solutions.
- Construct user-friendly, intuitive, fast-paced, real-time web pages and mobile apps.
- Create web and mobile-based features that guarantee high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Make sure of excellent performance and scalability of solutions, optimize applications for top speed.
- Participate in team/project activities: requirement refinement, sprint planning, task estimations, coding, troubleshooting, retrospectives, etc.
- Always and constantly improve website and mobile applications via feedback from users and also develop solutions for our clients.
- Always be ready to render level 3 support during the production issues.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Three (3) to Five (5) Years post NYSC work experience
- Professional understanding knowledge in all facets of web/application/services development as well as front and back-end technologies.
- Need to understand ORM and relational databases.
- Demonstrated experience formulating technology strategy and architecture.
- MVC Framework like Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Jaxb
- Problem Solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
How to Apply for Senior Engineer, Software Development at 9mobile Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here