Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment is ongoing for the position of Senior Finance & Administrative Officer. If you know you have what it takes and qualified, kindly check out job requirements and how to apply below.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a not-for-profit establishment that upholds socio-economic growth by supporting worldwide health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi presently has its head office in Abuja, Nigeria.
To reinforce the company’s operations and involvements in the country, they are looking for qualified applicants for the position below.
There have been many uncertainties among job seekers concerning the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment. Some of the questions being asked are:
- When will Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment start?
- Is Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment on?
- How can I apply for Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment?
- Is Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment form out?
We have addressed all of these questions in our post below. Read through carefully.
Current Job Opening at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment
- Senior Finance & Administrative Officer
Job Position: Senior Finance & Administrative Officer
Job Location: Kano, Nigeria
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Job Description for Senior Finance & Administrative Officer
- Will be accountable for accounting and finance and overall management for the state office and ensure compliance with the contractual requirements of Nigeria’s programs/projects with the aim of delivering specialized accountancy services constant with commonly accepted accounting values.
Minimum Requirements for Senior Finance & Administrative Officer
- BSc/BA Degree in Accounting, Finance, and Business Administration or its accepted equal, and 5 to 7 years related experience.
- Or MSc/MA degree in Accounting, Finance, and Business Administration or its accepted equal, and 3 to 5 years related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in office management and administration.
- CPA, ACA, CAN, DMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
- Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded organizations and familiarity with donor and local contractual procedures is an advantage.
- Understanding of general office practices and administrative processes.
- Relate to supervisor on variances and status on a consistent basis.
- Creative in gathering and delivering information.
- Understanding of budget preparation and observing.
- Exceptional written, oral, social and organizational skills.
- Capability to work well with others and to develop and sustain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors and receivers of assistance.
- Sophisticated computer skills, including an understanding of Microsoft office products.
- Typing skills.
Job Recruitments in Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Method of Application for Senior Finance & Administrative Officer
Keenly interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward an aptness statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a sole MS Word document to AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment