Senior Financial Accountant at Nestle Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Senior Financial Accountant in the ongoing Nestle Nigeria job recruitment.
Senior Financial Accountant at Nestle Nigeria – About Position
Nestle Nigeria Plc is the foremost Nutrition Health and Wellness organization. They are focused on improving People’s lives, everywhere, every day.
They have a presence in over 130 nations and factories in over 80 research centers and that brings many international benefits. They believe in long term career growth and appreciate how problems and motivation will assist you to reach your potential.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Senior Financial Accountant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-time
- Preparation of statutory reports for Nigerian Stock exchange (NSE), Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Financial Reporting Council (FRC) in compliance with IFRS.
- End-to-end coordination of statutory assurance audits.
- Preparation of supporting documents for statutory tax audits.
- Point of contact on statutory audit matters by country stakeholders.
- Relationship management of Statutory Auditors, ITF and local regulatory bodies in relation to financial reporting.
- Coordination of inputs into Audit Committee presentations.
- Coaching and developing the Financial Accounts team.
- Other additional responsibilities as defined by the regular scope of work.
- Minimum of a Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other related course.
- Full membership of a recognized Professional Accounting body with a relevant qualification(s) such as ACCA or ACA.
- 5 – 8 years multi-dimensional cognate experience acquired either within a reputable audit firm or a similar multinational manufacturing/FMCG company.
- Sustainable performance in Finance or prior experience in Accounting, Audit (Internal and/or External).
- Strong experience in preparing statutory reports and financial statements for a reputable organization.
- Good understanding of International Finance Reporting Standards.
- Extensive knowledge of local tax laws and regulations, as well as legal requirements related to financial and administrative matters.
- Strong knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office tools, SAP and other relevant Accounting software.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy/precision.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nokia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Malaria Consortium Job Recruitment
- Petrogap Oil and Gas Job Recruitment
- Canon Nigeria Vacancies
- Oduduwa University Job Recruitment
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Openings
- TVC Communications Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Vacancies
- North China Construction Nigeria (NCC) Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Vacancies
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Openings
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Vacancies
- Old Mutual Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Unilever Nigeria Job Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Vacancies
How to apply for Senior Financial Accountant at Nestle Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 8th April 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.