Senior Manager, Business Planning & Intelligence at IHS Towers – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Senior Manager, Business Planning & Intelligence in the ongoing IHS Towers job recruitment.
Senior Manager, Business Planning & Intelligence at IHS Towers – About Position
IHS Towers is the biggest autonomous mobile telecommunications substructure provider in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Established in 2001, IHS offers services around the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Presently, IHS Towers has setups in Nigeria, Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Zambia, and Rwanda. Subsequent to the recent procurements of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns more than 23,300 towers in Africa.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Senior Manager, Business Planning & Intelligence
- Develop a long-term business plans and oversee the execution of financial strategy to achieve a plan over time.
- Work closely with multiple departments to identify, analyze, and recommend various revenue-generating and cost-saving initiatives.
- Lead preparation of business cases and other analyses to support decision-making.
- Administer local M&A activities
- Lead the Capex Committee process for approving large investment projects
- Provide inputs from time to time in preparation of all internal management reporting to the Executive Management Team and Board of Directors.
- Drive optimization of the company’s overall site portfolio.
- Develop various investment allocations and justifications to maximize returns.
- Provide inputs in the preparation of the company’s strategic plan by analyzing trends and forecasts of major variables that significantly impact Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Identify business problems and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of business direction and needs during an ongoing engagement with key internal stakeholders and develop solutions, roadmaps, and assessments of potential business impacts.
- Coordinate the development of the annual market intelligence report.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and annual cash forecasts.
- Develop financial models to assist business planning and value transactions.
- Execute fundamental and corporate financial analyses.
- Coordinate the Market Research team to prepare the monthly research report.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Director, Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Bachelor’s in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, and other relevant Math-related fields.
- CFA certification or MBA is a plus.
- +8 years’ cognate experience.
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- Financial Modelling
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Business Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Negotiation Skills
- Advanced Use of Excel
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Workload Management.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- Caverton Helicopters Job Recruitment
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Openings
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
How to apply for Senior Manager, Business Planning & Intelligence at IHS Towers
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 12th March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.