Senior Manager, Nigeria Policy and Government Affairs at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Senior Manager, Nigeria Policy and Government Affairs in the ongoing PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) job recruitment.
Senior Manager, Nigeria Policy and Government Affairs at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – About Position
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria’s client is an association of engaged citizens who are making use of their collective voice to put an end to extreme poverty. The group’s mission is to create a movement of 100M action-taking citizens to help attain their vision of putting an end to extreme poverty by 2030. Over the following ten years, the group’s ambition is to develop their movement and grow their presence in important developing markets on the continent – with Nigeria as the main concern.
- Be responsible for identifying, shaping and delivering on new financial and policy commitments towards the SDSs in Nigeria from corporate, government, NGO and philanthropic stakeholders.
- Inform the organization’s policy, advocacy and campaign strategy in Nigeria. Ensure campaigns are targeting the correct decision-makers, with appropriate asks, in a timely manner.
- Deliver on the organization’s policy, advocacy and campaigns strategy in Nigeria, by building up the number of Citizens taking campaigning actions, (working closely with marketing colleagues), delivering on policy and campaigns activities (such as events, meetings, workshops) and providing commitment makers with opportunities to make public commitments.
- Lead on campaign outreach with multiple parts of the Nigerian government, including the President, Vice President, Ministers, and State Governors, with the aim of securing national and sub-national commitments from the Nigerian government to accelerate progress towards the SDGs and the organization’s campaign objectives, including water and sanitation, education and nutrition.
- Play a major role in helping to identify key partners, allies, supporters (grassroots and multinational NGOs, etc), customized by the state for sub-national campaigns where appropriate. Build support for the organization’s advocacy and campaigning among these advocacy partners in Nigeria, to mobilize the organization in Nigeria and amplify our campaign asks.
- Represent the organization at external events, meetings, workshops and in the media on key 2020 campaign issues, such as water and sanitation, women and girls, education, food, and nutrition.
- Support the coordination of event and festival planning in Lagos (specifically the attendance and commitments being made by the Nigerian Government), working closely with the global and regional GPA team.
- Working closely with the organization’s impact team, record the impact of the organization’s policy, advocacy and campaigns work in Nigeria.
- Report to donors on the impact of the organization’s policy, advocacy and campaigns work in Nigeria.
- Contribute to the management of the organization’s 2020 Policy Advisory Committee.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in as an advocate or campaigner on NGO related issues related (for example, education, health, WASH, nutrition, etc.) in an NGO, donor or similar organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to frame and draft campaign materials.
- Deep understanding of the Nigerian policy-making process and how to influence that process as well as an understanding of the role of the private sector in development in Nigeria to support ending poverty and Citizen priority issue areas.
- Appreciative of new and innovative ways of thinking cross-sectorally and about unique and new partnerships to deliver on the SDGs in Nigeria.
- Deep understanding of international policy-making and global financing mechanisms, and how to influence both.
- Sound understanding of community development, popular culture, and online campaigning
- Ability to develop and manage key external relationships, including with senior members of the Nigerian Government.
- Media experience, including conducting press briefings and interviews
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Commitment to see an end to extreme poverty by 2030
- Legal authority to work in Nigeria and the ability to travel as needed across Africa, the USA, and Europe.
- Based in Lagos/Abuja
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Vivo Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Vacancies
How to apply for Senior Manager, Nigeria Policy and Government Affairs at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 12th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.