Alfred & Victoria Associates Vacancies, Vacancies at Alfred & Victoria Associates. The organization is recruiting and there are available job openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates Vacancies.
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s foremost ICT solution provider establishments. Their firm provides a broad range of services which are in high demand for today’s growing market. AVA has three primary arms that have been streamlined to satisfy their customer’s needs. They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Senior RF – Transmission Engineer
Job type: full-time employment
- Serves as the lead resource for advanced monitoring, troubleshooting, and review of radio network Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Primarily responsible for Quality RF link for corporate clients.
- Handle Analysis of KPIs, investigation, and improvement of AP radio quality delivery.
- Co-ordination with the field engineers for rectifying radio link problems and improving the link performance and quality.
- Coordinate the test activities.
- Initiate optimization actions, follow-up and achieve optimal on radio AP/CPE performance.
- Coordinate with field teams to ensure recommendation on client’s link optimization is achieved.
- Perform RF planning and Network optimization for link quality for corporate clients.
- Leads RF team to fieldwork to ensure the client’s link’s problem resolution.
- Provides capacity planning and growth strategies for AP and CPE.
- Develop training materials and host training sessions for RF teams.
- Coordinate with vendors on major problems on RF products.
- Implementation of RF workout recommendation defined by RF Manager.
Education and Qualifications
- BSc / HND in Telecommunication Engineering.
- Years of Experience: 6+ Years
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Independent problem solver combined with strong team orientation.
- Skilled with test & measurement equipment like Signal Sources, Network Analyzers, Vector Signal Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Google Earth, etc.
- Understanding of digital modulation schemes such as QPSK, 8PSK, QAM and can analyze system-level front end requirements for set top box applications (link budgets, phase noise, noise figure, linearity, and spurious frequency analysis, etc.)
- Ability to work well in a high-pressure technical environment.
- 5-7 years’ experience within the wireless industry troubleshooting, optimizing, and designing wireless communication sites.
- Good understanding of wireless communications systems. – CCNA and CWNP preferable.
Application Closing Date
3 pm, Friday; 8th November 2019.
Ongoing Recruitment You Can Also Apply For Here:
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Job Vacancies
- AT&A Group Limited Job Vacancies
- Access Solutions Limited Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Vacancies
- Dragnet Solutions Limited Vacancies
- Get99 Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Vacancies
- Baker Hughes Vacancies
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Vacancies
- Microsoft Nigeria Vacancies
- Opay Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Onstream Group Job Vacancies
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application gotten after the stipulated deadline will be automatically discarded.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here