UAC of Nigeria Plc Recruitment is ongoing for the role of a Social Media & Marketing Coordinator. Here are the requirements, eligibilities and how to apply for Social Media & Marketing Coordinator position within the organization.
UAC of Nigeria Plc. is a prominent private sector establishment with active involvement in the improvement of the country since 1879. A diversified, food-focused enterprise, UAC’s operations span the animal feeds, packaged foods, real estate, paints and logistics segments of the economy. We are dedicated to building and developing our people towards realizing their full capabilities. They are hiring to fill the position below.
These inquiries have been made towards the UAC of Nigeria Plc Recruitment by prospective job seekers.
- When will UAC of Nigeria Plc Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for UAC of Nigeria Plc Recruitment?
- Is UAC of Nigeria Plc Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for UAC of Nigeria Plc Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the UAC of Nigeria Plc Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for UAC of Nigeria Plc Recruitment?
- Is UAC of Nigeria Plc Recruitment form out?
This post offers answers and detailed information about this job recruitment. Please read through the post.
Current Job Opening at UAC of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
Table of Contents
Job Position: Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
Job Department: A&G
Reporting To: General Manager
Social Media & Marketing Coordinator Job Objective
As the Social Media & Marketing Coordinator you will ensure a pre-emptive approach to this function ensuring continual activity, creating and sustaining our Web Site & Social Media imprint. You will be required to generate and publish innovative marketing material & coordinate with the Sales Team in acquiring new business and sales.
Social Media & Marketing Coordinator Function and Responsibilities
- Create a new Web Platform for the Hotel and create & sustain a Social Media Imprint across all various channels.
- Assist in coordinating all marketing for the enterprise and undertakings within the Marketing Plan.
- Assist/Encourage the development of the Marketing Plan for the enterprise in line with company strategy & goals.
- Co-ordinate marketing operations with sales activities.
- Manage the company’s marketing budget.
- Conception & publication of all marketing material for marketing campaigns.
- Maintains a catalog of contacts, which may be needed by the General Manager.
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- With the General Manager take accountability for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the usefulness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Maintain effective in-house communications to ensure that all important company functions are kept informed of marketing goals.
- Examining potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Ensures all outgoing communication is agreed, proofread before distribution ensuring material is innovative & of the highest specification.
- Sets up a commercial database according to exact sources, updates and maintains the systems correctly.
- Maintain current contact email database & research potential business.
- Monitor and track results of Email blasts and promotions. Provide senior management with results.
- Create and generate customer/associate surveys as necessary.
- Generate market & publicize invitations for training and appreciation events.
- Coordinate with other marketing agendas, manufacturers, and purchasing departments to provide promos/web specials.
- Provide monthly product spotlights on the website. Ensure company information is current. (Forms, location listings, contact information, etc.)
- Review and adapt product descriptions to ensure effective descriptions, including attributes and benefits.
- Maintain product groups to allow an easy online ordering experience.
- Ensure up to date pictures are displayed and make sure hyperlinks are current.
- Track and assess hits we receive on our website.
- Communicate to senior management what pages customers are looking at. Provide leads and prospective targets. Provide sales with add-on sales prospects.
- Assist in coordinating, setting up different events as needed.
- Any other duties assigned by the Dept. Head as well as Miscellaneous duties/projects.
Also, Apply for other job vacancies in Nigeria:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Social Media & Marketing Coordinator Education Competencies and Skills
- Superb communication skills
- Superb computer skills including strong design proficiency
- Social Media proficiency
- Creative and Meticulous
- Strong detail orientation
- Thorough and a Self-Starter
- Minimum qualification is BSC/HND
How To Apply for Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here: