Software Developer (Front-end) at Swift Networks – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Software Developer (Front-end) in the ongoing Swift Networks job recruitment.
Software Developer (Front-end) at Swift Networks – About Position
Swift Networks Limited is a telecommunications services provider that is facilities-based. The firm was established in 2002, and since inception, Swift Networks has invested a lot in “next generation” networking techs to build a multi-service network platform.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
- The successful candidate will work to develop innovative mobile solutions using Microsoft .NET / Xamarin and other appropriate technologies.
- This developer will participate in enterprise development projects.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions.
- Work with users/stakeholders to determine functional requirements and specifications.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy custom solutions.
- Utilize industry standards to develop mobile solutions to support business operations and provide value to the customer base.
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s Degree 2nd Class Honors (Upper Division) in an Engineering discipline or any other Computer related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ post-qualification experience on a similar job function. Telecoms experience will be an added advantage.
- 2-3 years of developing with SQL
- Experience with using features of Amazon AWS and or Microsoft Azure
- SQL Server 2008/2012 (T-SQL, Performance Tuning, DTS) or Oracle (PL/SQL),
- Expertise within the .NET Framework is important as well as full exposure to the software development life cycle.
- Thorough understanding of multi-tiered applications.
- Development Methodologies: OOP, Unit Testing. Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST)
Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a software developer with a particular interest in frontend development.
- Intermediate level experience working with any frontend framework – Angular, Vue.js or React in production is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of UI/UX tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, etc is required.
- Good to have will be knowledge/experience with database stores like MS SQL, MYSQL.
- Experience with node.js is an added advantage.
- Experience with Wordpress is an added advantage.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
How to apply for Software Developer (Front-end) at Swift Networks
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.