WootLab is a worldwide network of technology gurus devoted to enhancing and improving Africa’s digital economy by investing in skilled and talented people who can attain their full potentials and also building Africa’s next generation of digital technology talents. We assist companies to develop high performing engineering teams who are inspired by their work and they have the required skills to succeed in a fast-moving technology environment. WootLab has its primary goal on resolving the global talent shortage while also expediting the development of the tech ecosystem in Africa.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- WootLab Job Vacancies
- Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Vacancies
- UN Women Job Vacancies
- Traders of Africa Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Job Vacancies
- Airtel Africa Job Vacancy
- Konga Nigeria Job Vacancy
- HR Leverage Africa Job Vacancies
- CWAY Group Job Vacancies
- Enterprise Communication Limited Job Vacancies
- Phyatex International Job Vacancies
- Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) Job Vacancies
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Job Vacancy
- GUO Transport Company Limited Job Vacancy
- Tunde Adejumo & Co. Job Vacancies
- Fidson Healthcare Plc Job Vacancies
- KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
Table of Contents
Job Position: Software Developer
- Provide application and administrative support for solutions that are in live production.
- Develop and manage software application development on required platforms with state of the art secure frameworks – OS, networks.
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements and also process designs and training documentations.
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Contribute to technical design documentation.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Extensive technical problem-solving abilities with capacity systems integrations, customizations and configurations.
- Experience delivering public-cloud based application architectures and solutions.
- Proficiency in modern databases with experience in both SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Passionate about best practices in software engineering.
- Experience in web application development – from solid API design and development to seamless web page implementation.
- Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- Advocate of automated testing and Test-Driven Development.
- Strong UI engineering skills and proficiency in at least of React, Vue or Angular.
- DevOps skill, understanding of the build pipeline and Ability to use Docker, Anisible.
- Understanding of AWS architecture Elastic Compute cloud and ability to setup VPC and Auto Scaling cloud architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
How to Apply for Software Developer at WootLab
Qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here