Specialist, Network Permits at IHS Towers – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Specialist, Network Permits in the ongoing IHS Towers job recruitment.
Specialist, Network Permits at IHS Towers – About Position
IHS Towers is the biggest autonomous mobile telecommunications substructure provider in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Established in 2001, IHS offers services around the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Presently, IHS Towers has setups in Nigeria, Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Zambia, and Rwanda. Subsequent to the recent procurements of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns more than 23,300 towers in Africa.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Specialist, Network Permits
- Provide legal and regulatory opinions on government legislation and regulatory policies.
- Prepare correspondence and position papers on regulatory and environmental issues.
- Maintain detailed records of environmental audit reports and environmental impact assessments.
- Process statutory and consultancy fees for environmental permits and approvals for regulatory agencies/ consultants, thus ensuring timely payments for all environmental permits, e.g. renewals, contraventions, and Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)/ Environmental Audit (EA) procurement.
- Engage regulatory and governmental agencies on assigned issues and deliver on assigned tasks on time.
- Engage regulatory agencies on requests for environmental permits to mitigate against financial sanctions and penalties, thus ensuring effective cost reduction for environmental levies and demands that may impact income and Opex savings.
- Attend internal and external meetings and prepare reports summing participants’ views.
- Make presentations to regulatory and governmental authorities on matters that affect the company.
- Prepare regulatory trackers of assigned issues and follow through with timely updates and resolutions as required.
- Proactively work to prevent litigation.
- Receive EIA and EA Certificate from the Federal Ministry of Environment (FME) and the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA) through the EIA consultant and update the company’s environmental permits database.
- Follow up with environmental consultants to ensure the acceleration of the certification process for environmental permits and approvals.
- Collaborate with relevant functional areas – including Operations, Rollout/ Deployment, Finance, and Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) – on-site verification, panel review, and Impact Mitigation Monitoring (IMM) stages of the EIA process.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Specialist, Network Permits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- +5 years’ post-NYSC work experience in a telecoms environment or a reputable law firm.
- Demonstrable drafting skills and ability to prepare legal opinions and research papers within tight deadlines.
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- Client Engagement
- Commercial Awareness
- Contract Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Corporate Governance
- Litigation Management
- Regulatory, Compliance & Governance
- Stakeholder Management
- Tax Management.
- Collaboration & Teamwork.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- Caverton Helicopters Job Recruitment
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Openings
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
How to apply for Specialist, Network Permits at IHS Towers
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 12th March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.