SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2019 is for the position of Mechanical Deputy Supervisor, Here’s how to apply.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a full package range of services to some of the world’s leading oil and gas companies using its network of branches in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
With over 4,000 employees who receive training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. To propel this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always recruiting talented individuals to join its team of professionals.
Lots of questions have been asked concerning the SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2019. Job seekers looking to advance their careers are inquiring about the details of this recruitment. Some of the questions are:
- Is SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2019 on?
- How can I apply for SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2019?
- What are the requirements for SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2019?
- When will SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2019 start?
- What is the deadline for SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2019?
To address these queries, we have put together this guide to provide information on the recruitment exercise. Please read through carefully.
Current Job Opening at SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2019
- Mechanical Deputy Supervisor
Job Position For Mechanical Deputy Supervisor
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA, BSc, HND
- Experience: 8 years
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Field: Engineering, Technical
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2019 Reference number: 2019-12378
- Permanent Contract: Contractual hours
Qualification for Mechanical Deputy Supervisor
- Minimum 6 years experience in mechanical maintenance
- HND or Higher Qualification in Mechanical/Production Engineering
- SAP experience and know-how
- Basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment and in-depth knowledge of equipment used in oil and gas installations
- Knowledge of aero-derivative gas generators and compressors, Firewater pumps, HP barrel pumps, submersible pumps, process and utility valves, and Diesel Generators
- Ability to read and interpret P&IDs
- Languages: Professional Proficiency in English.
Job Functions for Mechanical Deputy Supervisor
- Actively engage in all audit activities (SHES, HAZOPS, RCFA…
- Consciously engage and propose a solution in interfaces resolution between contractors for all mechanically related matters
Vacancy In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply Now for Mechanical Deputy Supervisor
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply for the SPIE Oil & Gas Services recruitment 2019