Sports Scholarships at University of Bedfordshire is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies at the university. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
With the objective of developing and assisting talented students from all around the world, the University of Bedfordshire is providing Sport international awards in the UK.
The program is open for those high achieving candidates who will commence in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Answers to the following questions concerning Sports Scholarships at University of Bedfordshire have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for Sports Scholarships at University of Bedfordshire?
- When is the deadline for Sports Scholarships at University of Bedfordshire?
- When will the application for Sports Scholarships at University of Bedfordshire start?
- What are the benefits of Sports Scholarships at University of Bedfordshire?
- What are the requirements for Sports Scholarships at University of Bedfordshire?
Course Level: Bachelor and master’s degree
Award: £660, £1,540, £1,160, £1,540 and £1,660
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
Nationality: UK, EU, and international students
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for Sports Scholarships at University of Bedfordshire
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK, EU and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for a Sports Scholarship you must be of a regional, county, national, international standard or play in BUCS within the last 12 months. Applicants need to successfully accept one of the University’s full-time courses or already on a course.
How to Apply for Sports Scholarships at University of Bedfordshire
Before applying to the award, aspirants must have to take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After registering, applicants can download and submit the filled out award application form to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, a one-page personal statement, a copy of your current valid passport details.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: The University accepts the minimum requirements as satisfying the English Language requirements for entry to a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
Benefits: Aspirants will be awarded worth up to £660, £1,540, £1,160, £1,540 and £1,660.