Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarships for International Students 2020 is currently receiving applications. Read more on the requirements for Knight-Hennessy Scholarships, Apply Here.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars grows a population of future worldwide leaders to tackle complex challenges through partnership and innovation. Every year, up to 100 high-achieving scholars from all over the globe will be recipients of full funding to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford, comprising the DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, and Ph.D. programmes, and also joint- and dual-degrees. Knight-Hennessy Scholars is the biggest fully endowed scholars program globally.
As a Knight-Hennessy Scholar, you will expand both the depth and array of subject expertise to tackle the numerous grand challenges and chances of the future. You will be part of a unique group of change agents from various range of backgrounds. This is a community that will assist you, inspire you, and hold you accountable for attaining your goals even when the odds of victory seem likely against you.
Many questions are being asked about Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarships. These questions include:
- How can I apply for Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarships?
- When is the deadline for Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarships?
- When will Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarships start?
- What are the benefits of Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarships?
- What are the requirements for Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarships?
Answer to these questions and more will be provided in the following information as presented below.
Eligibility for Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarships for International Students 2020
- Open to nationals of all nations;
- If you acquired a degree at an institution outside the U.S., you must possess the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an institution or university of renowned standing;
- You are qualified to put in to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you are applying to enroll in any full-time graduate program at Stanford (for instance, but not restricted to, DFA, Eng, MA, JD, MD, MBA, MS, MFA, or Ph.D.) or if you intend on pursuing one of Stanford’s many joints- and dual- graduate program options (for instance, but not restricted to, MD+PhD, JD+MA, MBA+MS);
- If you are still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s program, you’re qualified to submit an application as long as you conclude your first/bachelor’s degree before you enroll as a graduate scholar at Stanford. If you have acquired a graduate program, you remain qualified to apply in 2019 as long as you obtained your first/bachelor’s degree in 2014 or later.
- Outside the eligibility conditions listed above, you are qualified for Knight-Hennessy Scholars as long as you satisfy the prerequisites of the Stanford graduate program(s) that you desire to pursue. In most situations, you are qualified to apply to a graduate program even if you did not study that exact field as an undergraduate; please get in touch with each graduate degree program for specific details about its requirements.
- You have to fill out not only your Knight-Hennessy Scholars application but also the whole application process for your graduate program — comprising any standardized test that your graduate program requires (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.) and, if required, an English proficiency test (TOEFL; or, for MBA program only, IELTS).
- Although they imagine Knight-Hennessy Scholars to have done well, there is no minimum prerequisite for your grades or marks.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program Funding
- The funding comprises tuition, stipend, graduate program, and related academic costs, with extra financial assistance available.
How to Apply for Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarships for International Students 2020
Every year, up to 90 high-achieving scholars who are independent thinkers, exhibit determined leadership, and have a civic direction will become recipients of full funding to pursue a graduate program at Stanford.
Are you interested and qualified? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline for Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholarships
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars application is now open. The closing date to apply for the 2020 batch is October 9, 2019.