Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment is hiring for the role of an Administrative Executive. Find information on how to apply here.
Starlwarts Logistics is a logistics managing establishment and shipping forwarder that started operations in Nigeria. The firm is a privately held, non-union corporation. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Here are some of the questions flying around in relation to Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment.
- When will Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment start?
- Is Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment?
- How can I apply for Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment?
- Is Starlwarts Logistics Recruitmentform out?
We have provided answers to these questions in this post. Please read through for detailed information.
Current Job Opening at Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment
- Administrative Executive
Job Position: Administrative Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- They are looking for an Administrative Officer to join their team and support their daily office procedures.
- Supervising and maintaining office tools and inventory materials; orders additional supplies as required
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Organizing reports on expenditures, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role manages team members, lead assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Prior experience as an office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars.
Job Recruitments In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Administrative Executive
Are you an interested and suitably qualified candidate? You should send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- 23rd June 2019