Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment is hiring for the role of an Administrative Executive. Find information on how to apply here.
Starlwarts Logistics is a logistics managing establishment and shipping forwarder that started operations in Nigeria. The firm is a privately held, non-union corporation. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Here are some of the questions flying around in relation to Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment.
- When will Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment start?
- Is Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment?
- How can I apply for Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment?
- Is Starlwarts Logistics Recruitmentform out?
We have provided answers to these questions in this post. Please read through for detailed information.
Current Job Opening at Starlwarts Logistics Recruitment
- Administrative Executive
Job Position: Administrative Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- They are looking for an Administrative Officer to join their team and support their daily office procedures.
- Supervising and maintaining office tools and inventory materials; orders additional supplies as required
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Organizing reports on expenditures, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role manages team members, lead assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Prior experience as an office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars.
Job Recruitments In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Administrative Executive
Are you an interested and suitably qualified candidate? You should send your CV to [email protected] stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- 23rd June 2019