Jhpiego Nigeria is an an affiliate of Johns Hopkins University. It is a renowned leader in enhancing healthcare services for women and their families.
We invite highly resourceful, experienced and dynamic professionals to send in their applications to occupy its available vacant job positions.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Jhpiego Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Job Vacancies
- Dayola Property & Development Company Job Vacancies
- United Nation International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Vacancies
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
Job Position: Strategic Information Director
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Position report to: Chief of Party
- Give leadership and direction on Sl/M&E activities to make sure of technical and financial integrity to achieve TMEC/RISE Nigeria’s goals, objectives and targets.
- Lead development of project PMP and standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to data management, collection, aggregation and data quality assessment and QA/QI.
- Manage the process of instituting an instance of DHIS2 that will warehouse facility-level data for all TMEC/RISE-Nigeria’s States and facilities.
- Supervise real-time data use including weekly, monthly and quarterly data review meetings.
- Implement remediation efforts that address identified gaps and challenges for project overall and at state level.
- Monitor the development of data analytics to oversee cascades of care, programmatic pivoting, and key and priority populations.
- Analyze progress to target continuously to ensure activities are on track.
- Strengthen the use of data at state and facility level for program monitoring and improvement.
- Give support and guide capacity building through trainings, mentorship and supervision on M&E/SI activities.
- Advocate and support knowledge management and sharing efforts.
- Trouble shoot issues that arise and provide immediate solutions.
- Ascertain adherence to donor reporting requirements into DATIM and other formats for high frequency reporting.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Advanced degree in Epidemiology, Demography, Public Health, or a related Health, Medical, or Social Science discipline.Doctoral level degree will be preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation of large-scale international HIV PEPFAR-funded projects, with demonstrated capacity in building and managing a diverse team of technical and support staff.
- Proven experience working with USAID/PEPFAR programs and strong familiarity with USAID reporting requirements.
- Strong data management and analysis skills and advanced knowledge of PowerBI, DHIS2 and electronic medical records.
- Credible technical skills and ability to process and analyze data making use of one or more statistical software packages.
- Reliable experience in HIV care and treatment and prevention programs.
- Profound understanding of Nigeria’s health management information system and other national M&E systems.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating the dissemination and use of data for decision-making.
- Reliable experience in data quality assurance and implementation plans to enhance data quality.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and intense pressure to perform.
- Able to travel frequently to Akwa-Ibom, Cross River, Niger and Adamawa.
How to Apply for Strategic Information Director at Jhpiego Nigeria
Qualified candidates should forward an Application Letter and a detailed CV as one single word document to: email@example.com using the location and job position being applied for as the subject of the email.
November 21, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here