Prime Services FZE is recruiting for Structural Engineer position. In this post, you will find the requirements, eligibility and how to apply for this position.
Prime Services FZE is an affiliate of Jagal Energy, a prominent local Nigerian energy services establishment. Their business concentration is offering an end-to-end accommodating workforce outsourcing solution which comprises fixed term staffing and mobilization and backing of skilled Nigerians with credible oil and gas expertise. They are hiring to fill the position described below.
Frequently asked questions on Prime Services FZE recruitment:
- When will Prime Services FZE start?
- How can I apply for Prime Services FZE?
- Is Prime Services FZE on?
- What are the requirements for Prime Services FZE?
- What is the deadline for Prime Services FZE?
Find answers to these questions in this post. Read on.
Current Job Opening at Prime Services FZE
- Structural Engineer
Job Position: Structural Engineer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Perform stress analysis
- Produce lifting plans, movement plans
- Perform Grillage design and calculation
- Perform sea fastening design and calculations.
- Perform transportation analysis and design
- Prepares design and construction documents;
- Coordinates details and dimensions;
- Performs in accordance with internal project budgets;
- Reviews structural engineering documents for code compliance;
- Develops entire structural engineering design concept incorporating planning, architectural, engineering, and other required systems;
- Oversees the preparation of complete structural engineering documents on major projects;
- Reviews, structural engineering design documents for compliance with approved program requirements;
- Confers with clients, consultants, contractors, and others during various stages of project development;
- Oversees the preparation of complete structural engineering specification documents;
- Selects materials in connection with structural engineering;
- Reviews shop drawing and material sample submittals for general conformance with the structural engineering design concept.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
- Sc in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in offshore oil & gas EPC companies.
- Fluent with SACS, Autocad, Mathcad, Moses is an advantage.
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure and meet extreme tight delivery schedules.
- Consulting or plant engineering experience in a petrochemical or other industrial facilities or industries is preferred.
- Committed self-starter with the ability to work independently to meet project schedules and goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of office productivity software, including spreadsheets and word processing.
- 4th June 2019