Subsea 7 Recruitment for Project Engineering Manager, Subsea 7 is a prominent seabed-to-surface engineering, construction, and services contractor to the offshore energy industry. They offer gainful technical solutions to support the delivery of complex projects in all water depths and tough environments.
Subsea 7 is recruiting to fill the position described below.
- How can I apply for Subsea 7 Recruitment?
- Is Subsea 7 Recruitment ongoing?
- What is the deadline for Subsea 7 Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Subsea 7 Recruitment form?
- What are the requirements for Subsea 7 Recruitment?
- When will Subsea 7 Recruitment start?
- Is Subsea 7 Recruitment form out?
Subsea 7 Recruitment for the role of a Project Engineering Manager is a huge career-changing opportunity. If you are qualified, apply here.
List of Vacancies for Subsea 7 Recruitment
- Project Engineering Manager
Job Position: Project Engineering Manager
Vacancy ref: 62641
Job Location: Lagos
Business Area: Surf and Conventional
Contract Type: Staff
Languages in which you may apply: English
- The Project Engineering Manager plans and organizes the mechanical expertise and services needed to guarantee the successful execution of projects and tenders. This scope includes studies and tenders as well as live projects. The resources and competence required to deliver the work will be provided by the Engineering Disciplines and agreed at the outset of the work.
- The Project Engineering Manager will contribute to business development and marketing internally to the company’s employees as well as externally to the clients as required, support the pursuit of project openings and identify/execute the resources and training required. Duties may involve business development, budget management, project & resource management, performance management, training, and all other applicable business undertakings.
- All employees are required to contribute to crafting a positive HSEQ culture within Subsea 7 and guarantee familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices.
Specific Key Responsibilities & Activities
- Responsible to The Project/Tender Manager for the delivery of project/Tender engineering requirements
- Responsible for ensuring that the standard of engineering services provided complies with corporate standards and Client specifications along with appropriate legislation.
- Manage the engineering resources and interfaces on a project or tender to achieve successful delivery
- Interface with discipline leads and/or group leads to ensure the deliverable schedule is being met and the budget is on track.
- Ensure scheduling of engineering is linked to procurement activities, package and fabrication supply.
- Develop man-hour estimates and subsequent engineering schedule for implementation to suit the overall project plan, taking responsibility for delivery.
- Identify project/tender resource requirements and liaise with Engineering Resource Coordinators to ensure availability and allocation.
- Promote and facilitate project/tender team awareness of company QA and HSE procedures.
- Ensure that all procedures and methods of work developed have considered the safety of personnel and assets.
- Actively engage in the project risk assessment and mitigation processes
- Ensure engineering on the project/tender team is effective and quality driven
- Agree and monitor performance objectives with direct reports
- Ensure that project teams maximize Group knowledge management tools.
- Manage and participate in technical audits of projects and studies.
- Promote continuing professional development.
- Contribute and lead a positive HSEQ culture on all projects, monitoring and driving HSEQ performance throughout the project life-cycle
- Ensure all relevant lessons learned are captured and communicated to the project, and performed in accordance with best practice, striving to mitigate risk, promote continuous improvement, safety, integrity, and compliance consistently on every project
- Operate within the Business Code of Conduct
- Operate according to NigerStar 7’s Management Principles
- Support standards and procedures for the Engineering Function
- For the level of authority see ‘Expenditure and Authorization Specification’
Key Relationships/ Stakeholders
- Subcontractors and suppliers for engineering and procurement activity
- Clients for Technical Reviews, and input into tenders and studies
- Relevant professional bodies and institutions of learning
- Project Managers and Tendering Managers
- Engineering Department
- HSEQ, Supply Chain Management, Project Controls, and Planning Managers
- Engineering Compliance
- Offshore Manager(s) and Supervisors
- Engineering Resources Management Team
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
- Graduate of Engineering with 15 years of Engineering Experience in an Oil and Gas Environment with a focus on EPCI projects.
- 5 years of Management experience with the ability to lead an engineering team across multiple projects and tenders.
- Sound communication skills, oral, written and electronic.
- Ability to prioritize own and others’ workload, manage time and change control accordingly and direct team members where constraints will affect a project in terms of program or budget.
- Capability to run interfaces within a project structure, comprising other disciplines, drawing office, project management, document control, customer and suppliers.
- Demonstrable ability to work within time/budget constraints
- Commitment to Continuing Professional Development.
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply Here for Project Engineering Manager – Subsea 7 Recruitment
Qualified candidates should click here to apply for Project Engineering Manager
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment