Sunrose Consulting Recruitment is ongoing for Logistics Manager. This post offers information on the requirements, eligibilities and how to apply for the position.
Sunrose Consulting Limited’s client, a multinational Engineering company, is currently recruiting to fill the position described below.
Frequently asked questions about Sunrose Consulting Recruitment:
- Is Sunrose Consulting Recruitment on?
- How can I apply for Sunrose Consulting Recruitment?
- When will Sunrose Consulting Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for Sunrose Consulting Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Sunrose Consulting Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Sunrose Consulting Recruitment?
- Is Sunrose Consulting Recruitment form out?
Answers have been provided to these answers in this post. Please read on.
Current Job Opening at Sunrose Consulting Recruitment
- Logistics Manager
Job Position: Logistics Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The company distributes and supports construction machines, power systems, and material-handling equipment.
- The firm offers its clienteles all-inclusive solutions backed by technical expertise, experience and thorough knowledge of its local markets.
- Its service outlets are equipped to carry out total overhauls, via its qualified service engineers, with essential diagnostic and repair tools, which can be transmitted at any time to clients.
- The company is now seeking to recruit a Logistics Manager.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will be liable and accountable for all the undertakings within the Logistics team and the Warehouses; and for the provision of stock transactions to Clients.
Main Functions for Logistics Manager
- Monitor performance via prescribed KPIs and report/investigate deviances to KPIs at Country / Territory level
- Carry out performance reviews in line with Company Standard Plan.
- Agree with the day-to-day workload and allocate the correct level of resources to meet this workload.
- Arrange and contribute to the training and development of members of staff within the Logistics team.
- Discuss and agree with work practices, procedures, and processes with Management and operatives, with a view to ensure continual improvement.
- Responsible for the performance of all Warehouses in their appointed territories.
- Continual improvement of the Logistics network.
- Support and Coach the Territory based Warehouse Supervisors.
- Responsible for cost management and reporting.
- On the Customs clearance and documentation process (even if performed by the third party).
- Evaluate Logistics and suppliers’/transporters processes
- A Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent in any discipline.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- 10 years’ experience in domestic and international logistics and warehouse related roles. Familiarity in an Engineering / Construction Equipment establishment will be an extra advantage.
- Must be knowledgeable in export/imports, and local and international foreign exchange policies
- Relevant Professional Certifications in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Exceptional planning, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Strong team player and ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organization.
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How To Apply for Logistics Manager
Are you an interested and qualified candidate? You should send your CV to [email protected] stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- 1st July 2019