Supermart.ng Recruitment is ongoing for the position of Front-end Software Developer. We have provided information on the requirements and how to apply for this role.
Supermart.ng is the biggest online supermarket and same-day grocery supply service in Nigeria. They are developing the best way for people to shop for provisions and daily essentials. Using their phone or PC, their customers can order online and have their groceries delivered to their office or home in as early as 3 hours after order. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
These questions have been asked frequently by job seekers concerning the Supermart.ng Recruitment:
- Is Supermart.ng Recruitment on?
- What is the deadline for Supermart.ng Recruitment?
- How can I apply for Supermart.ng Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Supermart.ng Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Supermart.ng Recruitment form?
- Is Supermart.ng Recruitment form out?
Find the answers to these questions below.
Current Job Opening at Supermart.ng Recruitment
- Front-end Software Developer
Job Position: Front-end Software Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Fulltime
- They are currently recruiting for the position of a Frontend Software Developer.
- They currently migrated our E-commerce platform from Angular1 to Angular2 and they need the service of a Frontend Developer to help maintain the code and build new features.
- Delivering a complete frontend application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop Apps.
- Cooperating with the backend developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Two or three years experience in frontend development
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS(1&2) practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and Sass.
- Highly competitive within the industry standard.
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Front-end Software Developer – Supermart.ng Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- 21st June 2019