Supermart.ng Recruitment requires qualified candidates to apply for the position of UI/UX Designer. Here are the requirements and how to apply.
Supermart.ng is the biggest online superstore and same-day grocery delivery service in Nigeria. They are constructing the finest way for people to buy groceries and everyday basics. By making use of their phone or PC, customers can order online and have their groceries brought to their office or home in as timely as 3 hours after order. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Numerous questions have been asked about Supermart.ng Recruitment. These questions include:
- How can I apply for Supermart.ng Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Supermart.ng Recruitment?
- Is Supermart.ng Recruitment on?
- When will Supermart.ng Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the Supermart.ng Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Supermart.ng Recruitment?
- Is Supermart.ng Recruitment form out?
To satisfy applicants’ inquisitions the following information will give complete details into the ongoing recruitment.
Current Job Opening at Supermart.ng Recruitment
- UI/UX Designer
Job Position: UI/UX Designer
Job Location: Lagos
- The company is looking for a UI/UX Designer to lead and craft the user experience and interface design for the front-end of their leading-edge grocery delivery website by collaborating meticulously with the development team during the course of all stages of the improvement cycle.
- The ideal applicant will possess previous experience bringing merchandises to life and has proven experience in designing functional web-based interfaces.
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate is a critical thinker with a strong design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better.
- The candidate is hands-on, creative, cooperative, and zealous about design and software development in an entrepreneurial environment.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
- Hypothesize and grow ideas for highlights and workflows on platform applications.
- Validate designs through rapid prototyping, user research, design review and collaboration with the design, development, and product management team.
- Add directly to the improvement of products and features by offering front-end assets and deliverables.
- Assist in maintaining a consistent graphics system and visual language for the Supermart trademark.
- Helping with the conception of a platform-wide style manual and its constituents.
- Familiarity in designing web applications with a capability for streamlining complexity and capability to produce wide-palatable UIs and workflows.
- A clear understanding of design-centered processes, proven methodologies for identifying and solving problems.
- An assorted portfolio that shows excellent use of typography, color, imagery and graphics essentials.
- Skill with investigating methodologies (user testing sessions, A/B, etc.) desired.
- Professional understanding of front-end markup (HTML/CSS, etc.), comprising responsive design methods.
- Professional understanding of Adobe Creative Suite or other desired tools.
- 2-5 years of applicable work experience, comprising proven experience in designing functional web-based interfaces desired.
- Devoted, action-oriented, adaptable and strong awareness of detail.
- Passion for user experience (UX) and usability
- Strong creative, design and interactive skills; strong communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply for UI/UX Designer – Supermart.ng Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- 1st June 2019