Swift Networks Recruitment is currently ongoing for the position of Technician, WTTx/FTTx. Read through this post to find information on the eligibility and how to apply.
Swift Networks Limited is a telecommunications services provider founded in 2002. Since the foundation, Swift Networks has invested profoundly in “next generation” networking technologies to create a multi-service network platform. Owing to rapid growth, the company is searching for a competent candidate to fill an Information Technology position, as they uphold their status as the foremost broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria.
Distinctively, the work setting provides a first class condition with a very alluring remuneration package. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Frequently asked questions on Swift Networks Recruitment:
- When will Swift Networks Recruitment start?
- Is Swift Networks Recruitment on?
- How can I apply for Swift Networks Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Swift Networks Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Swift Networks Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Swift Networks Recruitment?
- Is Swift Networks Recruitment form out?
Find answers to these questions in this post.
Current Job Opening at Swift Networks Recruitment
- Technician, WTTx/FTTx
Job Position: Technician, WTTx/FTTx
Job Location: Lagos
Key Roles for Technician, WTTx/FTTx at Swift Networks Limited
- To support WTTx technician when attending to field support tickets logged for resolving customer’s complaints/Survey-Installation requests
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all levels of customer interaction.
Key Accountabilities for Technician, WTTx/FTTx at Swift Networks Limited
- Meeting quantitative and qualitative KPIs
- Taking all possible measures to timely resolve customer’s queries and processing them in accordance with our established procedures and policies.
- Responsible for attending to technical queries related to VOIP, Internet and Data services on different platforms such as FTTx, FTTx by using standard procedures.
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software as a tool for handling customer complaints.
- Ensure full compliance of all related software applications and a strong handling power to assist customers.
- Attending to all queries properly and escalating possible complaints to the concerned teams using effective tools.
- Regularly attending training and coaching sessions conducted. Gaining knowledge of the organization’s goods or services and staying up-to-date with any modifications to them.
- Suggesting alternatives and possibilities resolve customers’ complaints on a priority basis.
- Granting feedback and conveying customer issues/problems to Supervisor to ensure maximum customer fulfillment and to intimate management with current trends and demands.
Job Qualification/Requirements for Technician, WTTx/FTTx at Swift Networks Limited
- Minimum of HND certificate
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Technical Support Expertise to handle customer complaints
- Work tools including laptops are required
Job Remuneration for Technician, WTTx/FTTx at Swift Networks Limited
- Remuneration for this role will be solely on the commission of N6,000 per survey and N10,000 per installation
- It is possible to achieve up to two installations in a day, which means a minimum of N32,000 can be earned daily.
Also, Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for WTTx/FTTx Technician
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected]
- 3rd June 2019