Synapse Services Recruitment is ongoing for the role of a Social Media Executive. Read more on the requirements and how to apply for this role in this post.
Synapse Services can be referred to as a “Center for Psychological Medicine”, and it concentrates on the delivery of psychological and counseling services, Inpatient and Outpatient Mental Health and therapy services.
They employ the services of a healthy mixture of native and internationally trained staff that offer excellent, client-focused services to handle all forms of disorders associated with your mental health. They are recruiting to fill the position below.
These are some of the questions that have been asked about the Synapse Services Recruitment:
- Is Synapse Services Recruitment on?
- How can I apply for Synapse Services Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Synapse Services Recruitment?
- What is the deadline for Synapse Services Recruitment?
- Is Synapse Services Recruitment form out?
- When will Synapse Services Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the Synapse Services Recruitment form?
We have provided this guide to help answer these questions, and guide you through the recruitment process.
Current Job Openings at Synapse Services Recruitment
- Social Media Executive
Job Position: Social Media Executive
Job Location: Abuja
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
- Designing and implementing social media strategies to align with business goals
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Collaborating with other teams, like the clinical, marketing, and customer service team to ensure brand consistency
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing all social media accounts.
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Analyzing data.
- Monitoring SEO and web traffic metrics
- Responding to comments on all social media platforms.
- Engaging influencers.
- Be a community manager.
- Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- B.Sc in Marketing or any relevant field
- 2 – 3 years of work experience as a Social media marketer
- Experience in developing social media strategies.
- Hands on experience in content development and management.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Proven ability to build a social media community.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a brand manager on social media.
- Proven ability on how to measure the success of campaigns.
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills
Recruitments in Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply for Social Media Executive
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to email@example.com with the Job Title and Location as the subject matter, e.g “Social Media Executive- Abuja”.