Total is the 5th biggest publicly-traded incorporated oil and gas company in the whole world. It has 100,000 employees in over 130 countries. We have evolved into a huge competition and our performance rank us amongst the top five global oil companies. Total Nigeria Plc is among the leaders that invest the most in exploration. We are blessed with highly motivated teams of workers who have a real pioneering spirit.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Total Nigeria Plc Job Vacancies
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Job Vacancies
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Job Vacancies
- Airtel Africa Job Vacancy
- Konga Nigeria Job Vacancy
- HR Leverage Africa Job Vacancies
- CWAY Group Job Vacancies
- Enterprise Communication Limited Job Vacancies
- Phyatex International Job Vacancies
- Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) Job Vacancies
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Job Vacancy
- GUO Transport Company Limited Job Vacancy
- Tunde Adejumo & Co. Job Vacancies
- Fidson Healthcare Plc Job Vacancies
- KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Job Vacancies
- Ensure Consulting Job Vacancies
Job Position: Talent Developer
Offer ID: 21382BR
Métier: HR General Responsibilities, HR Administration, Human Resources Development
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
- Assist each employee in defining a career growth plan and prepare for their future career path.
- Conduct career assessments and assist managers in creating individual training plans.
- Draw on evaluation tools and solicit different viewpoints so as to solidify each employee’s chosen career direction.
- Actively promote each manager’s role as a coach by assisting managers interact effectively with their team and display their commitment to each employee’s personal growth.
- Give managers regular feedback.
- Function as an HR Partner for the organization. Conduct people reviews and give recommendations to managers on coordinating their teams.
- Engage in implementing HR policies.
- Liaise with the managers to make sure that positions within your scope of activity are appropriately staffed.
- Ensure the integrity, transparency and fairness of the internal mobility process.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Applicant should enjoy working with people.
- HR professional with at least 10 years of experience, or switching from your original career path to HR.
- Must be familiar with coaching or training.
- Applicant should be ready to get involved and help employees grow and develop by assisting them to clarify their own ideas while giving them advice and suggestions.
- A good listener and communicator.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree or its equivalent in Social Sciences, Arts or Engineering.
- Proficiency in French language may be an added advantage.
- 10-15 years credible experience in a field with a strong HR and/or management focus particularly in Consulting or the Oil & Gas industry.
- International experience may be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently and also has a team spirit.
- Ability to generate new ideas and demonstrate conviction and influence.
How to Apply for Talent Developer at Total Nigeria Plc
All application forms must be filled out completely online. No paper applications will be accepted.
November 27, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here