Talentsquare Recruitment is ongoing for the role of a Warehouse Assistant. This post provides you with the requirements, eligibility and how to apply for this role.
Talentsqr (RC 1453480) functions to find, develop and keep the remarkable collection of talent who are potential leaders in different fields as well as emergent specializations. They are supporters of great organization principles and values, consorting with crucial business owners or hiring managers to help them build their establishments. Whether consulting for customers on how to build their teams, hiring the right people, managing talents or creating programs for them – they are remarkably focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help their clients understand how people are important to their business performance. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Frequently asked questions about Talentsquare Recruitment:
- Is Talentsquare Recruitment on?
- When will Talentsquare Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for Talentsquare Recruitment?
- What is the deadline for Talentsquare Recruitment?
- How can I apply for Talentsquare Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Talentsquare Recruitment form?
- Is Talentsquare Recruitment form out?
Please find the answers to these questions in the post below.
Current Job Opening at Talentsquare Recruitment
- Warehouse Assistant
Job Position – Warehouse Assistant
Job Location: Osapa, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- They are looking for a capable Warehouse Assistant to support their company’s warehouse operations.
- You will receive, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities.
- Processing, packaging, and shipping orders accurately
- Organizing stocks and maintaining inventory
- Inspecting products for defects and damages
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Take delivery of, unload and place inbound inventory items correctly
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized daily.
- Proven warehouse experience
- Capability to drive a forklift, pallet jack, hand truck, and other warehouse tools
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- Proficient use of Microsoft office.
Recruitments in Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Apply Here for Warehouse Assistant
Qualified candidates with suitable qualifications and work experience should click here to apply for Warehouse Assistant