Tax Professional at Siemens Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Tax Professional in the ongoing Siemens Nigeria job recruitment.
Tax Professional at Siemens Nigeria – About Position
Siemens is a unified Technology Company. The business undertakings their Energy, Health care, Industry, and Infrastructure & Cities divisions have enabled them to capture the foremost market and technology positions globally. Technological excellence, quality, innovation, reliability, and global focus have been their trademark for 165 years, making them strong and connecting them to their shareholders, staff, and customers as a partner of trust.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
- Leads a variety of Tax assignments, clarifying objectives.
- Determines the Tax principles and techniques to be employed.
- Coordinates the preparation of tax returns, examines accounts.
- Calculates taxes owed according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations by required deadlines.
- Cooperates with tax advisors in order to optimize tax burdens.
- Manages or contributes to preparation of Financial statements and tax declarations.
- May act as first accountable point of contact for tax authorities. Independently researches and analyzes key issues.
- Provides financial accounting staff with technical tax advice and assistance.
- Prepares reports and studies for management as requested.
- Corresponds and negotiates with tax consultants at a tactical level.
- Handling the company’s corporate tax affairs in a manner that achieves tax efficiency
- Complete and/or review all relevant calculations and tax filings (including VAT/CIT/WHT) relating to our operating entities in Nigeria
- Managing the relationships with the company’s tax advisors.
- Assuring compliance with all applicable tax laws and other requirements which involves updating and optimizing internal procedures and manuals
- Monitoring and maintaining transfer pricing compliance across the business
- The tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time
- Reporting to the CFO and a dotted line to the Regional Tax Manager
- Relevant degree
- Professional qualification with relevant bodies (i.e Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria)
- At least 6 years of domestic tax experience
- Some international tax experience is a plus
- Solid knowledge in VAT, WHT, CIT and transfer pricing
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written).
- Demonstrate strong commitment, perseverance, and self-initiative
- Strong tax Research Skills
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Siemens Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
How to apply for Tax Professional at Siemens Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.